Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [interest check!] lil ridge adoptablehs
1 2
[center]howdy doo!! i've never done this before, but i doodled up a pixel base for some ridgebacks for fun! I really enjoyed it, so I was wondering if anyone would want one! I haven't drawn up genes yet, but I think I could take apparel (improvised by size of course) and accents and the like. In addition to that, maybe some other little charms or things like hearts or treasure coins instead of the puffy running clouds! [img]http://i.imgur.com/KWoIkkC.png[/img] perhaps other breeds, or suggestions also? *v* thank you!!
howdy doo!! i've never done this before, but i doodled up a pixel base for some ridgebacks for fun! I really enjoyed it, so I was wondering if anyone would want one!

I haven't drawn up genes yet, but I think I could take apparel (improvised by size of course) and accents and the like. In addition to that, maybe some other little charms or things like hearts or treasure coins instead of the puffy running clouds!

KWoIkkC.png

perhaps other breeds, or suggestions also? *v* thank you!!
@Day oh my god I would LOVE some of these.
@Day oh my god I would LOVE some of these.
@Day
I need this in my life.
@Day
I need this in my life.
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Day Yes please, ping me the second they're available! Especially if you can substitute cute li'l things for the clouds because yes
@Day Yes please, ping me the second they're available! Especially if you can substitute cute li'l things for the clouds because yes
0A1SWXC.png
@Day YES YES YES these are super cute! I'd be interested for sure!
@Day YES YES YES these are super cute! I'd be interested for sure!
These. Are. Adorable.

@Day
These. Are. Adorable.

@Day
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Day

Oh my lord, these are so cute. I am always for adorable Ridgie adoptables. I am definitely interested. Please ping me when these are made available!!
@Day

Oh my lord, these are so cute. I am always for adorable Ridgie adoptables. I am definitely interested. Please ping me when these are made available!!
@Day yoooo these are freakin cute omg If and when you decide to open up shop, would you mind pinging me? Also how much were you thinking of charging for these cute little dudes? Lastly I totally think a spiral, coatl, guardian, or snapper in this style would be adorrrrable!!
@Day yoooo these are freakin cute omg If and when you decide to open up shop, would you mind pinging me? Also how much were you thinking of charging for these cute little dudes? Lastly I totally think a spiral, coatl, guardian, or snapper in this style would be adorrrrable!!
EeXL9Hq.pngSIR0sMc.pngIYEPauN.png
@DAY THESE ARE THE CUTEST...... def ping me when u open!
@DAY THESE ARE THE CUTEST...... def ping me when u open!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
oh my!! thank you all for commenting and showing interest! it means a lot to me ;_; I'm sure ill make more in the future, also!

I will get started opening soon, hopefully next week! yvy
oh my!! thank you all for commenting and showing interest! it means a lot to me ;_; I'm sure ill make more in the future, also!

I will get started opening soon, hopefully next week! yvy
1 2