Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furcadia?
I'm curious, if anyone still hangs out on furcadia? It's the oldest MMORPG from 1999, 16 years and it features pixel art and avatars. The Dreams people create are roleplaying areas which you can roleplay and stuff. I'm Marinkastel on there and was wondering if anyone else goes on there? It recently finished it's kickstarter to remake the entire game in 32bit, tail, collars and other small things to swap with the current avatars they have, kinda like mix and match, which some have already implemented. I know they want to make a facebook type version, since a lot of people are deterred with the thought of downloading stuff.
I'm curious, if anyone still hangs out on furcadia? It's the oldest MMORPG from 1999, 16 years and it features pixel art and avatars. The Dreams people create are roleplaying areas which you can roleplay and stuff. I'm Marinkastel on there and was wondering if anyone else goes on there? It recently finished it's kickstarter to remake the entire game in 32bit, tail, collars and other small things to swap with the current avatars they have, kinda like mix and match, which some have already implemented. I know they want to make a facebook type version, since a lot of people are deterred with the thought of downloading stuff.
2yl8qys.jpg2n8zaxt.jpg
I'm on there! I just haven't been as active. :c

It's kind of dead at the moment, and whenever they actually start implementing the updates I'll probably get back on there more, but not much interests me on furcadia at the moment.
I'm on there! I just haven't been as active. :c

It's kind of dead at the moment, and whenever they actually start implementing the updates I'll probably get back on there more, but not much interests me on furcadia at the moment.
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
Dang, I haven't gone on Furcadia in forever. I met quite a few friends on there though- people I still talk to even now. It's definitely a hella rad place, lots of creativity.

Also where I got my first taste for programming!

Never did quite get the hang for portrait arting though. Always had my friends make them for me :p
Dang, I haven't gone on Furcadia in forever. I met quite a few friends on there though- people I still talk to even now. It's definitely a hella rad place, lots of creativity.

Also where I got my first taste for programming!

Never did quite get the hang for portrait arting though. Always had my friends make them for me :p
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.giftumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
I was a pretty frequent user, but I don't know anyone on there anymore. Too bad, I had some awesome friends that don't play anymore. I miss it terribly..
I was a pretty frequent user, but I don't know anyone on there anymore. Too bad, I had some awesome friends that don't play anymore. I miss it terribly..