Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dressing Room
I just had a suggestion on something that I think a lot of people would love to see implemented in the game. You have the ability to look at individual clothing on a generic template of each gender/species, and you also have the predict morphology tool in scrying workshop. What I think a lot of people would like to see would be the ability to expand the morphology tool to be able to not only show the colors/genes, but able to see how multiple items of clothing would look together on one dragon. You wouldn't need to add another tab to the workshop, maybe just rename it Morphology Dressing Room or somesuch.
I just had a suggestion on something that I think a lot of people would love to see implemented in the game. You have the ability to look at individual clothing on a generic template of each gender/species, and you also have the predict morphology tool in scrying workshop. What I think a lot of people would like to see would be the ability to expand the morphology tool to be able to not only show the colors/genes, but able to see how multiple items of clothing would look together on one dragon. You wouldn't need to add another tab to the workshop, maybe just rename it Morphology Dressing Room or somesuch.
@RevanMars
You may go here to express your support or additions to this idea to if you wish ^u^ Since they expressed the same idea. Just thought I'd direct you there so you would see that your idea is actually receiving a ton of support ;v;
@RevanMars
You may go here to express your support or additions to this idea to if you wish ^u^ Since they expressed the same idea. Just thought I'd direct you there so you would see that your idea is actually receiving a ton of support ;v;
CAiwzvK.png