Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House Food Search
This may have been posted already but it would be reaalllly nice if you could search the auctionhouse food section by how many is being sold (ie. instead of buying 1 coral snake 100x, search to see if someones selling a bundled 100 coral snakes)
This may have been posted already but it would be reaalllly nice if you could search the auctionhouse food section by how many is being sold (ie. instead of buying 1 coral snake 100x, search to see if someones selling a bundled 100 coral snakes)
IOXHDKv.jpg
i support the original suggestion, and i'd also love a function to search by food point value.

i'm new to buying stacks of food and i have... no idea what is best to buy and what has which amount of food points and so on. it'd be really helpful to new players and even old players i think ^^
i support the original suggestion, and i'd also love a function to search by food point value.

i'm new to buying stacks of food and i have... no idea what is best to buy and what has which amount of food points and so on. it'd be really helpful to new players and even old players i think ^^
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
@AGhostInTheFog

Search for your food item by name and treasure/gem and then order it by price (price button at the top of the list). Skip to the last page and you'll find the full stacks of that food.

@yokare

I fully support your idea of being able to sort by food point value. Furthermore, I'd love to be able to search by food type. At least, if I were buying food. I sell food and the system as is keeps prices a bit higher since most people who buy food are not motivated enough to search for multiple foods. Instead, there's just a food or three in each category they need that they search for.
@AGhostInTheFog

Search for your food item by name and treasure/gem and then order it by price (price button at the top of the list). Skip to the last page and you'll find the full stacks of that food.

@yokare

I fully support your idea of being able to sort by food point value. Furthermore, I'd love to be able to search by food type. At least, if I were buying food. I sell food and the system as is keeps prices a bit higher since most people who buy food are not motivated enough to search for multiple foods. Instead, there's just a food or three in each category they need that they search for.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?