Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Notifications
I have not recieved any notifications at all since 09/27 and i was wondering why
I have not recieved any notifications at all since 09/27 and i was wondering why
Notifications are bugged, like much of the site. Best you can do is make sure your threads are bookmarked here and keep a book mark in your browser so you can check them frequently. Also make sure people are spelling your name right.

Other than that, add a notice to your signature that says something like "I'm having problem with notifications. If I dont answer in 24 hours and its important, PM me. Thank you!"
Notifications are bugged, like much of the site. Best you can do is make sure your threads are bookmarked here and keep a book mark in your browser so you can check them frequently. Also make sure people are spelling your name right.

Other than that, add a notice to your signature that says something like "I'm having problem with notifications. If I dont answer in 24 hours and its important, PM me. Thank you!"
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@bladetrinity16
Do you still get notifications for stuff like selling dragons/items or receiving crossroads requests? Have you tried using another browser to see if notifications work there?
@bladetrinity16
Do you still get notifications for stuff like selling dragons/items or receiving crossroads requests? Have you tried using another browser to see if notifications work there?
Z1Mernw.png
I got both of those pings so im gonna go out and guess its only bugged for somethings, thank you both ^-^
I got both of those pings so im gonna go out and guess its only bugged for somethings, thank you both ^-^