Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cancer Patients, UNITE
I have Myeloma. A Bone Marrow cancer. Does anyone else on ehre have cancer, had cancer, or some other disease? Because what doesnt kill us makes us stronger ^-^
I have Myeloma. A Bone Marrow cancer. Does anyone else on ehre have cancer, had cancer, or some other disease? Because what doesnt kill us makes us stronger ^-^
Sorry to hear about your Myeloma, but I'm sure you're going to be just fine!

When I was a toddler, I was diagnosed with Nueroblastoma. 27 years later, I'm in full remission, but I underwent the whole shabang of Chemo, experimental bone marrow transplants, etc. You're exactly right, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
Sorry to hear about your Myeloma, but I'm sure you're going to be just fine!

When I was a toddler, I was diagnosed with Nueroblastoma. 27 years later, I'm in full remission, but I underwent the whole shabang of Chemo, experimental bone marrow transplants, etc. You're exactly right, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
Not a survivor or someone with it, but I've had family members with it and have lost some to it. Although, considering how easily I burn, I wouldn't be surprised if I develop skin cancer, possibly melanoma (since my grandma had that), at some point in my life.

Either way, I wish everyone the best. Cancer isn't a fun thing to deal with for anyone involved.
Not a survivor or someone with it, but I've had family members with it and have lost some to it. Although, considering how easily I burn, I wouldn't be surprised if I develop skin cancer, possibly melanoma (since my grandma had that), at some point in my life.

Either way, I wish everyone the best. Cancer isn't a fun thing to deal with for anyone involved.
Tell me your desire
while you pull me from the fire
and we'll seal the deal with a kiss