Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Creature Genesis (game, come play!)
It's the "make a creature" game! :D
I'm hoping we can play this once per month, so be sure to post your creatures before the 1st of February!

How it works:
Choose three of those "categories" and try to find a way to mix 'em together to make a new and unique creature. When choosing the categories, keep in mind you don't have to use 1oo% of what you choose. If you choose "elephant" for example, you may just wish to use it's bumpy skin, while if you choose "plane" it may just be the general shape of the animal, not it's function - it might not even fly!

Category List
Bird: Farm Fowl, Rooster
Mammal: Ram, Bull, Buck
Plant: Poppy
Elemental: Fire, Vapor
Transportation: Car, Truck, Bus
Mammal: Sheep, Cow
Fruit/Vegetable: Bean
Liquid: Wave
Architecture: Old Village, Cottage

Also, you MAY use the chosen action, but it is not required. Actions do not count against (or for) your three chosen categories. The Action for this challenge is:
"Stuck, Trapped"

**Note: This game is directly from the book Fantasy Genesis by Chuck Lukacs. I have already made the "rolls" (shown above).

I choose...

I'll edit this when he's done. ^.^
It's the "make a creature" game! :D
I'm hoping we can play this once per month, so be sure to post your creatures before the 1st of February!

How it works:
Choose three of those "categories" and try to find a way to mix 'em together to make a new and unique creature. When choosing the categories, keep in mind you don't have to use 1oo% of what you choose. If you choose "elephant" for example, you may just wish to use it's bumpy skin, while if you choose "plane" it may just be the general shape of the animal, not it's function - it might not even fly!

Category List
Mammal: Ram, Bull, Buck
Transportation: Car, Truck, Bus
Mammal: Sheep, Cow
Fruit/Vegetable: Bean
Liquid: Wave
Architecture: Old Village, Cottage

Also, you MAY use the chosen action, but it is not required. Actions do not count against (or for) your three chosen categories. The Action for this challenge is:
"Stuck, Trapped"

**Note: This game is directly from the book Fantasy Genesis by Chuck Lukacs. I have already made the "rolls" (shown above).

I choose...

I'll edit this when he's done. ^.^
PebbleNestBanner.pngSBABanner-1.png
Oh, this is fun! We played a similar game this last October in my visual art class when we did a unit on creature design, but we had to draw out of a coffee can...

(I'll also edit when I'm done, but I'm choosing...
Mammal: Buck
Architecture: Cottage)
Oh, this is fun! We played a similar game this last October in my visual art class when we did a unit on creature design, but we had to draw out of a coffee can...

(I'll also edit when I'm done, but I'm choosing...
Mammal: Buck
Architecture: Cottage)
small7_zps60257e78.png
fOSQCIF.png