Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Witchy Hellos
Hi there all. My name is, as I like to be called, Lady Lenora Lavender. Friends call me Lavender.

I'm a roleplayer, Wiccan Witch, aromantic asexual, feminist, hoity-toity coffee and tea enthusiast, writer, singer, baker and chef. I travel mostly in my mind/astrally lately. Not enough for plane tickets, no passport or car. If I could, I would go all over the world and see the work of the power there.

I adore snail mail. I love small cute stationary. I love neat, beautiful and cute writing. I love owls, cats, dogs, wolves, and magical beings of all kinds. I love tiramisu, homemade Italian food, Chinese, Japanese, and Mexican food. Music is my first love who permeates everything I do.

I would love to get to know some of you.
Hi there all. My name is, as I like to be called, Lady Lenora Lavender. Friends call me Lavender.

I'm a roleplayer, Wiccan Witch, aromantic asexual, feminist, hoity-toity coffee and tea enthusiast, writer, singer, baker and chef. I travel mostly in my mind/astrally lately. Not enough for plane tickets, no passport or car. If I could, I would go all over the world and see the work of the power there.

I adore snail mail. I love small cute stationary. I love neat, beautiful and cute writing. I love owls, cats, dogs, wolves, and magical beings of all kinds. I love tiramisu, homemade Italian food, Chinese, Japanese, and Mexican food. Music is my first love who permeates everything I do.

I would love to get to know some of you.
@ubiquitousVirgo
Hello friend, it's nice to meet you!Hmm, that's quite a list! Where should I start? Hmm. =u=
How about I ask about baking? Not that I know much about it myself; I'm pretty miserable at it. Do you like to bake certain things in particular? What do you think you're best at? xD
And I've heard of tiramisu, but I have no idea what it is. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

I also want to ask if your name is any reference to Homestuck, but perhaps I'm reading too far into it. :P

HIGH FIVE FOR WIND FLIGHT.
@ubiquitousVirgo
Hello friend, it's nice to meet you!Hmm, that's quite a list! Where should I start? Hmm. =u=
How about I ask about baking? Not that I know much about it myself; I'm pretty miserable at it. Do you like to bake certain things in particular? What do you think you're best at? xD
And I've heard of tiramisu, but I have no idea what it is. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

I also want to ask if your name is any reference to Homestuck, but perhaps I'm reading too far into it. :P

HIGH FIVE FOR WIND FLIGHT.
I'm best at making cookies, homemade bread, and sweet breads. I love baking and I've always had a natural affinity for it since I was small.

Tiramisu is a lovely Italian dessert made of Marscapone dessert cheese, lady finger cakes, coffee liquer, and coffee. It's so good and it's amaaaaazing.

HA! No, I actually read a lot of homestuck. My patron troll is Kanaya and my Zodiac troll is Karkat. Good job!

SUPER HIGH FIVE EYAHHHHH! @Higuchi
I'm best at making cookies, homemade bread, and sweet breads. I love baking and I've always had a natural affinity for it since I was small.

Tiramisu is a lovely Italian dessert made of Marscapone dessert cheese, lady finger cakes, coffee liquer, and coffee. It's so good and it's amaaaaazing.

HA! No, I actually read a lot of homestuck. My patron troll is Kanaya and my Zodiac troll is Karkat. Good job!

SUPER HIGH FIVE EYAHHHHH! @Higuchi
@ubiquitousVirgo
And I bet it all tastes delicious! Allow me a bit of envy; I once tried to take a cooking class and it went quite horribly. They called it Basic Foods, but it wasn't basic enough for someone with as little experience as me. 8( "Next you saute!" "But what is a 'saute'???" Fun times, fun times.

Ahh I see! Might not be something I would like then. Not really into cheese. Depends on the texture though. Is it gooey and melted, or crusted over, or..?
Though I don't like the bitterness of coffee, either. I'm sorry. I'm such a sweet tooth. x'D AND SUCH A PICKY EATER IT'S UNBEARABLE.

Woo! It took me a moment to realize why the set up of your username seemed familiar to me. It's been a while since I've seen those Chum Handles.
Don't know about the whole Patron thing (where does all this math come from???), but my Zodiac would be under Equius. I'll admit I had a laugh when I discovered who was Sagittarius, back when I was first reading the story. xD
@ubiquitousVirgo
And I bet it all tastes delicious! Allow me a bit of envy; I once tried to take a cooking class and it went quite horribly. They called it Basic Foods, but it wasn't basic enough for someone with as little experience as me. 8( "Next you saute!" "But what is a 'saute'???" Fun times, fun times.

Ahh I see! Might not be something I would like then. Not really into cheese. Depends on the texture though. Is it gooey and melted, or crusted over, or..?
Though I don't like the bitterness of coffee, either. I'm sorry. I'm such a sweet tooth. x'D AND SUCH A PICKY EATER IT'S UNBEARABLE.

Woo! It took me a moment to realize why the set up of your username seemed familiar to me. It's been a while since I've seen those Chum Handles.
Don't know about the whole Patron thing (where does all this math come from???), but my Zodiac would be under Equius. I'll admit I had a laugh when I discovered who was Sagittarius, back when I was first reading the story. xD
It's really sweet and the cheese is more like a smoother, less dense cream cheese. It's addicting. And gosh. I have a friend who burned toast and set off her fire alarm so don't worry.

Patron trolls are just trolls you identify with. Kanaya and Karkat are my two patron babes.

Haha, I personally love cooking for the culinary challenged. I also like bringing over hot baked foods for sad or sick friends. Or frankly, I guess, I just like cooking for people. Also, I love breakfast at 4 AM with friends.

@Higuchi
It's really sweet and the cheese is more like a smoother, less dense cream cheese. It's addicting. And gosh. I have a friend who burned toast and set off her fire alarm so don't worry.

Patron trolls are just trolls you identify with. Kanaya and Karkat are my two patron babes.

Haha, I personally love cooking for the culinary challenged. I also like bringing over hot baked foods for sad or sick friends. Or frankly, I guess, I just like cooking for people. Also, I love breakfast at 4 AM with friends.

@Higuchi
@ubiquitousVirgo
Oh dear! That must have been fun. How sensitive is the alarm? Our smoke detector goes off just from the steam from the shower, let alone anything else that gets near it.
It's kind of awkward when you're in the middle of bathing and the alarm decides to start blaring from the other side of the kitchen. You're wet and naked and alone in the house. What a predicament that can be.

Hmm, if that's how Patron trolls work...well, I still don't know who mine would be, to be honest.
I'm surprised how much I like Karkat, though. He fits the category of a character I usually dislike, but I've always liked him anyway. Homestuck is really good at making me like things I thought I'd never like in my life time and it's a little weird. (Time paradoxes! Bleargh! And yet I enjoy those as well.)

That sounds rather nice, actually. A warm meal with some warm friends. What could be better?
@ubiquitousVirgo
Oh dear! That must have been fun. How sensitive is the alarm? Our smoke detector goes off just from the steam from the shower, let alone anything else that gets near it.
It's kind of awkward when you're in the middle of bathing and the alarm decides to start blaring from the other side of the kitchen. You're wet and naked and alone in the house. What a predicament that can be.

Hmm, if that's how Patron trolls work...well, I still don't know who mine would be, to be honest.
I'm surprised how much I like Karkat, though. He fits the category of a character I usually dislike, but I've always liked him anyway. Homestuck is really good at making me like things I thought I'd never like in my life time and it's a little weird. (Time paradoxes! Bleargh! And yet I enjoy those as well.)

That sounds rather nice, actually. A warm meal with some warm friends. What could be better?
@ubiquitousVirgo

Hi there! Welcome to the forums c:
@ubiquitousVirgo

Hi there! Welcome to the forums c:
🐺 ||DragonCave || Tumblr || Art shop || GMT+10 || 🐺
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif