Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Wishlist perhaps?
This is kind of two suggestions. I checked the suggestions compilation, but didn't find anything related, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat.

First off, I think we should make a wishlist for people to put down things they have come across in the site that they want. I know, for me, I have things written down on note cards strewn across the room, and listed on my profile, so that I can remember what I all want to save up for. Naturally, I don't want to list every last thing on my profile, but the note cards get messed up, lost, and accidentally thrown away, so I lose track of things I fancied.

My idea is that we should add a wishlist feature, that will keep track of these things for you. It would be as easy as clicking a button to add things to your wishlist. It would be used for any item in the game and would have different pages, like how the hoard is organized. I also feel that having average going price in the auction house for the item would be a helpful feature, if possible. Each user would be able to go into their wishlist and mark things as no longer wanted once they got an item, or they could leave it, if it was something they hoarded. I also think it should be visible to other players, so others could browse your wishlist and gift things to you. Like, say it's a good friends birthday coming up, so you could go onto their wishlist, find something in your price range, then send it to them.

My second idea is perhaps a gifting option or a "gift wrap" option. This idea is that when sending an item to another player you could choose to gift it instead, so its a surprise for later. The object would be sent in a small brown parcel, like the ones shown when you buy something from the AH, and would only be able to be opened by the user it was sent to (parcel item is unable to be sold or put on AH, but items inside are). Perhaps it could cost a small sum of treasure to gift wrap, like 50T or something? For instance, using the example from earlier, you found and bought the item for your friend's birthday. Instead of just sending the item over in a message and they immediately see what it is, you send a parcel over in a message and they take the parcel item, then open it from their hoard to see what you sent.

Lemme know if any questions, but I think these would be two nice additions to the site.
This is kind of two suggestions. I checked the suggestions compilation, but didn't find anything related, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat.

First off, I think we should make a wishlist for people to put down things they have come across in the site that they want. I know, for me, I have things written down on note cards strewn across the room, and listed on my profile, so that I can remember what I all want to save up for. Naturally, I don't want to list every last thing on my profile, but the note cards get messed up, lost, and accidentally thrown away, so I lose track of things I fancied.

My idea is that we should add a wishlist feature, that will keep track of these things for you. It would be as easy as clicking a button to add things to your wishlist. It would be used for any item in the game and would have different pages, like how the hoard is organized. I also feel that having average going price in the auction house for the item would be a helpful feature, if possible. Each user would be able to go into their wishlist and mark things as no longer wanted once they got an item, or they could leave it, if it was something they hoarded. I also think it should be visible to other players, so others could browse your wishlist and gift things to you. Like, say it's a good friends birthday coming up, so you could go onto their wishlist, find something in your price range, then send it to them.

My second idea is perhaps a gifting option or a "gift wrap" option. This idea is that when sending an item to another player you could choose to gift it instead, so its a surprise for later. The object would be sent in a small brown parcel, like the ones shown when you buy something from the AH, and would only be able to be opened by the user it was sent to (parcel item is unable to be sold or put on AH, but items inside are). Perhaps it could cost a small sum of treasure to gift wrap, like 50T or something? For instance, using the example from earlier, you found and bought the item for your friend's birthday. Instead of just sending the item over in a message and they immediately see what it is, you send a parcel over in a message and they take the parcel item, then open it from their hoard to see what you sent.

Lemme know if any questions, but I think these would be two nice additions to the site.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif