Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Flight Rising redirects to ad page.
no, I'm not clicking any advertising that is set for the site. Nor I am doing anything that would open in the same page. I am either pressing Flight Rising links, and at any time, I am RANDOMLY redirected to a ad site, and basically spam for me. Because of late, I only has seen it on my iPhone. I have not been on my MacBook long enough to see if does the same there. It is rather Annoying that I would always get redirected on a page refresh if I have not been around for a while.

Can this stop at reasonable time??
no, I'm not clicking any advertising that is set for the site. Nor I am doing anything that would open in the same page. I am either pressing Flight Rising links, and at any time, I am RANDOMLY redirected to a ad site, and basically spam for me. Because of late, I only has seen it on my iPhone. I have not been on my MacBook long enough to see if does the same there. It is rather Annoying that I would always get redirected on a page refresh if I have not been around for a while.

Can this stop at reasonable time??
Ads are only supposed to display along the left and bottom of the content area- pop ups and redirects may be due to adware or faulty ads. You may want to report this to the appropriate Advertising report thread along with the URLs of the pages you're redirected to. :)
Ads are only supposed to display along the left and bottom of the content area- pop ups and redirects may be due to adware or faulty ads. You may want to report this to the appropriate Advertising report thread along with the URLs of the pages you're redirected to. :)