Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Will art for Nocturne Scroll
Hello there! I'm sorry for not being more active on the forums in general, I think this might be my first thread... *clears throat*

So I would really, really like to find a Breed Change Scroll for Nocturnes. But unfortunately, I don't have nearly enough treasure or gems to afford one, and I doubt that I can raise the necessary sum before time runs out.

What I do have is some decent drawing skills, as can hopefully been seen on my Tumblr and DeviantArt gallery. So I would do a nice piece of art for a scroll? Would that be acceptable?

I could also design a skin or accent or several in exchange for a scroll.

As you can see I mainly draw people, but I could try my hands on a humanisation of a dragon or even try my hands on an actual dragon - that might take me a bit though. I offer either regular update shots of my work to let you know how it's going and let you intervene if you want any changes, or you could even join me in a livestream while chatting or voicechatting with me to request changes in realtime.

I would be incredibly grateful for this. uvu Thank you.
Hello there! I'm sorry for not being more active on the forums in general, I think this might be my first thread... *clears throat*

So I would really, really like to find a Breed Change Scroll for Nocturnes. But unfortunately, I don't have nearly enough treasure or gems to afford one, and I doubt that I can raise the necessary sum before time runs out.

What I do have is some decent drawing skills, as can hopefully been seen on my Tumblr and DeviantArt gallery. So I would do a nice piece of art for a scroll? Would that be acceptable?

I could also design a skin or accent or several in exchange for a scroll.

As you can see I mainly draw people, but I could try my hands on a humanisation of a dragon or even try my hands on an actual dragon - that might take me a bit though. I offer either regular update shots of my work to let you know how it's going and let you intervene if you want any changes, or you could even join me in a livestream while chatting or voicechatting with me to request changes in realtime.

I would be incredibly grateful for this. uvu Thank you.