Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Authentication Error
Hello,

I tried to purchase a scatterscroll from the specialty gem store. I get a pop-up that says "authentication error" and cannot click out of it. I have to go up to my address bar and input the FR homepage again to get back onto the site.

I experimented by trying to purchase a boon of fertility, to see if it was simply the scatterscroll, and received the same error. Help?
Hello,

I tried to purchase a scatterscroll from the specialty gem store. I get a pop-up that says "authentication error" and cannot click out of it. I have to go up to my address bar and input the FR homepage again to get back onto the site.

I experimented by trying to purchase a boon of fertility, to see if it was simply the scatterscroll, and received the same error. Help?
@Tantrum, consolidating this thread with the larger one here. Feel free to re-post your report there (perhaps include the browser you're using, it seems others have gotten around this by trying another browser).

Thank you!
@Tantrum, consolidating this thread with the larger one here. Feel free to re-post your report there (perhaps include the browser you're using, it seems others have gotten around this by trying another browser).

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png