Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiars not appearing
I dunno what happened but suddenly my familiars(3) doesn't appear when I try to pair them to my dragons. They do appear in my hoard however. Two I found while scavenging and one I bought. I use google chrome and this has been going on for 3 or 4 days now
I dunno what happened but suddenly my familiars(3) doesn't appear when I try to pair them to my dragons. They do appear in my hoard however. Two I found while scavenging and one I bought. I use google chrome and this has been going on for 3 or 4 days now
the same thing has been happening to me. Not for all of them, but I definitely have three storm seekers in my hoard that i am unable to pair to any of my dragons.
the same thing has been happening to me. Not for all of them, but I definitely have three storm seekers in my hoard that i am unable to pair to any of my dragons.
@Fenton @atomsgirl912

This is not a bug and is the intended function of the familiars. You can only attach one type of familiar to a dragon at a time. Therefore, if you have five of the same familiar in your hoard but one is already attached to a dragon, the other's will not show up as an option to attach to a dragon even though you have five others in your hoard. :)

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.
@Fenton @atomsgirl912

This is not a bug and is the intended function of the familiars. You can only attach one type of familiar to a dragon at a time. Therefore, if you have five of the same familiar in your hoard but one is already attached to a dragon, the other's will not show up as an option to attach to a dragon even though you have five others in your hoard. :)

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.