Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Chest load lag or error on opening
1 2 3
If I attempt to open any chest the loading lag is pretty awful. Occasionally the open load errors out completely. I got these errors in dev mode

'Attr.nodeValue' is deprecated. Please use 'value' instead.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=hoard&tab=other&page=2 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
If I attempt to open any chest the loading lag is pretty awful. Occasionally the open load errors out completely. I got these errors in dev mode

'Attr.nodeValue' is deprecated. Please use 'value' instead.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=hoard&tab=other&page=2 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
I'm experiencing the same issue. This is also happening when I try to feed my dragons.
I'm experiencing the same issue. This is also happening when I try to feed my dragons.
Wing-L.png7GZL67L.pngkRuXbjj.pngRBvgAJf.pngWing-R.png
And it just happened when I tried to submit that post...

(I've deleted all my cookies and refreshed everything, so I'm not sure what the problem is)
And it just happened when I tried to submit that post...

(I've deleted all my cookies and refreshed everything, so I'm not sure what the problem is)
Wing-L.png7GZL67L.pngkRuXbjj.pngRBvgAJf.pngWing-R.png
I'm getting a different error message, one that said something like 'authentication required'?

And yesterday I got a different error message, still. I worry that this is happening when I would have gotten something good? :(
I'm getting a different error message, one that said something like 'authentication required'?

And yesterday I got a different error message, still. I worry that this is happening when I would have gotten something good? :(
Glad the lag isn't just me. It takes a lot of the fun out of it, having to star at a spinny circle for a minute or so between clicks (of which there are, what, three?) for four points of food. Stops being with the time to play.
Glad the lag isn't just me. It takes a lot of the fun out of it, having to star at a spinny circle for a minute or so between clicks (of which there are, what, three?) for four points of food. Stops being with the time to play.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Yeah it takes about 10 seconds to half a minute to open one chest for me. And I have like a stack of them. That is not a fun way to spend the next hours.
Yeah it takes about 10 seconds to half a minute to open one chest for me. And I have like a stack of them. That is not a fun way to spend the next hours.
Same issue here, severe lag when opening chests... I have lost a few due to failed load.
Same issue here, severe lag when opening chests... I have lost a few due to failed load.
Relentless Accent Junkie--Gem Seller--IrishimGB weakness
Yeah I have terrible lag to open chest it takes 10-40 seconds (or more) to open a single chest. Really awful.
Yeah I have terrible lag to open chest it takes 10-40 seconds (or more) to open a single chest. Really awful.
I'm also experiencing horrible lagging. However, when my chests do "open", sometimes i get error pages that don't directly say error.... it just blanks out the box: [img]http://ft.trillian.im/55aeb076747880b4a1c9e597cf01580c19299200/6v1aH7JD4Y4exfHP6T6Bi9e3W5BK9.jpg[/img] Do I lose this chest...!?
I'm also experiencing horrible lagging.

However, when my chests do "open", sometimes i get error pages that don't directly say error.... it just blanks out the box: 6v1aH7JD4Y4exfHP6T6Bi9e3W5BK9.jpg

Do I lose this chest...!?
Chests lagging over here too. I think the loot may be generated on the spot when the chest is opened, and with everyone opening chests at the same time it's causing some serious calculation lag.
Chests lagging over here too. I think the loot may be generated on the spot when the chest is opened, and with everyone opening chests at the same time it's causing some serious calculation lag.
Gs7DQgM.png
1 2 3