Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | I get logged out constantly
I get logged out ALL THE DANG TIME. Whenever I'm off this site for more than, oh, about an hour or so? I get logged out.
But, it shows me as logged in until I try to go to a page that requires an account.

I've tried clearing my cache and cookies and what have you, and I've clicked "remember me" when i log back on and nothing seems to work

the really weird thing, is that all it actually requires me to put in when i log back in is my username. it doesn't make me put in my password.
I get logged out ALL THE DANG TIME. Whenever I'm off this site for more than, oh, about an hour or so? I get logged out.
But, it shows me as logged in until I try to go to a page that requires an account.

I've tried clearing my cache and cookies and what have you, and I've clicked "remember me" when i log back on and nothing seems to work

the really weird thing, is that all it actually requires me to put in when i log back in is my username. it doesn't make me put in my password.
ayyy lmao
jGxjvA6.gif
Hello @Kaii,

What you are experiencing is currently a known issues, related to the recent site optimisations. There's a special tracked thread to collect data on this issue, and it would be great if you could report there, to keep all data on this issue organised into one place.

I'll be locking this thread now, as it is a duplicate and the correct link has been provided. Thank you!
Hello @Kaii,

What you are experiencing is currently a known issues, related to the recent site optimisations. There's a special tracked thread to collect data on this issue, and it would be great if you could report there, to keep all data on this issue organised into one place.

I'll be locking this thread now, as it is a duplicate and the correct link has been provided. Thank you!