Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | MORE FAIRGROUND GAMES
1 2
I have been thinking about this not long since I started playing this game, I think this game needs more mini games! In the Fairgrounds there are so few and it would be really cool if we had more.

some examples
1) a game where you get to fly a dragon (breed of choice or preselected, not picky) and you can use the arrow keys or something to move it up and down or something and collect coins or something. Very cool

2)A questing game where you get to play a Guardian Dragon looking for his/her Charge. You know a game where you can go on The Search ... only with this I would imagine that it would be a long game for it to be in-depth and that would require data saving....

I do not really know if these are possible, I just feel like these ideas (while very poorly explained) are kinda cool and I personally would really love to have a few more Fairground games.
I have been thinking about this not long since I started playing this game, I think this game needs more mini games! In the Fairgrounds there are so few and it would be really cool if we had more.

some examples
1) a game where you get to fly a dragon (breed of choice or preselected, not picky) and you can use the arrow keys or something to move it up and down or something and collect coins or something. Very cool

2)A questing game where you get to play a Guardian Dragon looking for his/her Charge. You know a game where you can go on The Search ... only with this I would imagine that it would be a long game for it to be in-depth and that would require data saving....

I do not really know if these are possible, I just feel like these ideas (while very poorly explained) are kinda cool and I personally would really love to have a few more Fairground games.
Support! We definitely need more fairground games, and that first idea sounds like a quick and fun one.
Support! We definitely need more fairground games, and that first idea sounds like a quick and fun one.
Wiki-wordmark.png
This is something I always will support, because the current fairground games are pretty boring for me personally :c I really like the first idea OP mentioned!
This is something I always will support, because the current fairground games are pretty boring for me personally :c I really like the first idea OP mentioned!
LKzi7uW.png
I'm worried about the first one because it sounds like a flappy bird clone and that single repetitive motion is really bad for your wrists with keyboard or mouse versions.

It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't endless and had levels you could take breaks between.
I'm worried about the first one because it sounds like a flappy bird clone and that single repetitive motion is really bad for your wrists with keyboard or mouse versions.

It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't endless and had levels you could take breaks between.
How hard is it to generate hidden object games? "Sort through this hoard to find these objects" or sort through Crim's Collection or something.

Potentially easier to make would be one of those tetris puzzle things where you have to fit shaped blocks into a square/rectangle.

Or if anyone's familiar with the Monkey Go series, maybe something along those lines where you have to collect certain objects to complete tasks.

Or Collect the Hatchlings, where hatchies are playing hide and seek and you need to find them all.

Something more like Boggle or Scrabble where you need to form words out of a collection of letters?
How hard is it to generate hidden object games? "Sort through this hoard to find these objects" or sort through Crim's Collection or something.

Potentially easier to make would be one of those tetris puzzle things where you have to fit shaped blocks into a square/rectangle.

Or if anyone's familiar with the Monkey Go series, maybe something along those lines where you have to collect certain objects to complete tasks.

Or Collect the Hatchlings, where hatchies are playing hide and seek and you need to find them all.

Something more like Boggle or Scrabble where you need to form words out of a collection of letters?
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
Support! Some more games would be great!
Support! Some more games would be great!
Support for more games! And maybe quests, too!
accessibilitysmaller.pngtumblr_inline_ngg8mvee1A1suj19d.png
[quote name="Hypersomnia" date="2014-12-17 14:20:34"]Support for more games! And maybe quests, too![/quote]
Hypersomnia wrote on 2014-12-17 14:20:34:
1009gIL.png
Support!
Support!
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
Support for the hidden object games. I don't think they'd be too hard to make. Some arrangements of where the hidden objects are, some backgrounds, some sets of objects to find, and randomize.
Support for the hidden object games. I don't think they'd be too hard to make. Some arrangements of where the hidden objects are, some backgrounds, some sets of objects to find, and randomize.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
1 2