Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Bonjour fellow Dragons~!
Hello everyone! My name is seriathedragon, or you can just call me Seria (pronounced Sir-eye-uh). I am relatively new here to flight rising and I am currently getting used to the website. Other than that I really like it and I am having a lot of fun!

Okay, I guess since this is an introduction, I should probably tell you all a little about myself.I am a female (duh) from the United States. I love dragons and art and I am also a skilled Archer (Archery) and I hope to go to the Olympics one day (2020 is my goal). Dragons have been a big part of my life because well, I grew up with them surrounding me so how could I not love them, am I right?

I have my own dragon characters and they all live in a made up realm called "Terra". Seria, being my main character and my most common alias on the internet, represents myself and my personality placed into a dragoness of my imagination. I am currently working on story lines and some comic clips for Seria and all of her dragon friends and foes in the adventures in the land of Terra.

I am on deviantART! You will find more artwork and things about me on my dA page, there is more stuff about Seria and the Terran dragons there. click on the "Seria" stamp in my signature to take you to my deviantART page if you would like to view more of my artwork. I will be posting some of it here, as I do love the flight rising style and dragons.

Uh, I guess I'll add you all as friends because why not. If you all ever want to make trades or do Flight Rising related stuff and activities with me let me know! I'd be more than willing.

Anyway, I guess that is all for now. Thank you to the Flight Rising staff for making such a great and entertaining website! I hope to stick around for many moons to come~

Best wishes and good fortune,

Seria the Dragoness
Hello everyone! My name is seriathedragon, or you can just call me Seria (pronounced Sir-eye-uh). I am relatively new here to flight rising and I am currently getting used to the website. Other than that I really like it and I am having a lot of fun!

Okay, I guess since this is an introduction, I should probably tell you all a little about myself.I am a female (duh) from the United States. I love dragons and art and I am also a skilled Archer (Archery) and I hope to go to the Olympics one day (2020 is my goal). Dragons have been a big part of my life because well, I grew up with them surrounding me so how could I not love them, am I right?

I have my own dragon characters and they all live in a made up realm called "Terra". Seria, being my main character and my most common alias on the internet, represents myself and my personality placed into a dragoness of my imagination. I am currently working on story lines and some comic clips for Seria and all of her dragon friends and foes in the adventures in the land of Terra.

I am on deviantART! You will find more artwork and things about me on my dA page, there is more stuff about Seria and the Terran dragons there. click on the "Seria" stamp in my signature to take you to my deviantART page if you would like to view more of my artwork. I will be posting some of it here, as I do love the flight rising style and dragons.

Uh, I guess I'll add you all as friends because why not. If you all ever want to make trades or do Flight Rising related stuff and activities with me let me know! I'd be more than willing.

Anyway, I guess that is all for now. Thank you to the Flight Rising staff for making such a great and entertaining website! I hope to stick around for many moons to come~

Best wishes and good fortune,

Seria the Dragoness
681afc3370d1720fd92f63a134130be3-d86b7iz.gifseria_stamp_by_cameo647-d7mjiwv.gifseria_icon_by_embea_icons-d868tbl.png