Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Regenerate Images?
I'm pretty new to FR, and I noticed that there's a circle arrow that lets you 'Regenerate Images' every 5 minutes. I'm not sure what this means. If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it.
I'm pretty new to FR, and I noticed that there's a circle arrow that lets you 'Regenerate Images' every 5 minutes. I'm not sure what this means. If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it.
It essentially forces that dragon's image to update. Its good for when an adult still looks like a hatchling or if you've added/removed an itemm but the image hasn't updated to match or in the case of an update of the artwork (like they did with the armor) you can force it to update
It essentially forces that dragon's image to update. Its good for when an adult still looks like a hatchling or if you've added/removed an itemm but the image hasn't updated to match or in the case of an update of the artwork (like they did with the armor) you can force it to update
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@bdluejay Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place for site related questions.

I'm glad you found your answer! :D
@bdluejay Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriate place for site related questions.

I'm glad you found your answer! :D
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.