Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking For: Dragon RP Partners!
1 2
NOTE: Wowzie, what an incredible response! I think I've found more than enough people at this point, especially in terms of 1x1 partners haha. I AM tossing around the idea of maybe getting together a group RP, though? Something simple to start with: perhaps an event takes place somewhere in Sornieth that some of our dragons could attend and intermingle and whatnot, perhaps with a little twist of excitement/semi-structured plot-line. So if you'd be interested in something like that let me know!

Hello there! I'm Ashe and, as you can plainly tell from the title, I'm looking for one or several partners to roleplay Flight Rising dragons with. I'm a bit of a new face around here in general and you'll notice that my clan is extremely small... mostly because I'm interested in developing each of my dragons as a fully-fledged character in their own right, be that through stories or RP or both. I'm primarily interested in roleplay that takes place within the Flight Rising world, with leniency in regards to lore, and with the dragons as dragons, but I'm willing to consider whatever.

I consider myself a fairly decent roleplayer, but I'm most suited for a relaxed pace, with post lengths that fluctuate pretty wildly depending on what's going on. Longer than one line but shorter than a novella, ya know? :P

If you're interested we can brainstorm up some plots, perhaps! But since I have so few characters at the moment I'll just go ahead and provide a not-solittle list (since I'm lame and haven't finished any of their profiles) and if anyone strikes your fancy we can keep that in mind when we do so. I'm open to anything from friendships to rivalries to bitter hatreds to romance.

Feel free to hit me up by message or by posting here. I'm excited!
NOTE: Wowzie, what an incredible response! I think I've found more than enough people at this point, especially in terms of 1x1 partners haha. I AM tossing around the idea of maybe getting together a group RP, though? Something simple to start with: perhaps an event takes place somewhere in Sornieth that some of our dragons could attend and intermingle and whatnot, perhaps with a little twist of excitement/semi-structured plot-line. So if you'd be interested in something like that let me know!

Hello there! I'm Ashe and, as you can plainly tell from the title, I'm looking for one or several partners to roleplay Flight Rising dragons with. I'm a bit of a new face around here in general and you'll notice that my clan is extremely small... mostly because I'm interested in developing each of my dragons as a fully-fledged character in their own right, be that through stories or RP or both. I'm primarily interested in roleplay that takes place within the Flight Rising world, with leniency in regards to lore, and with the dragons as dragons, but I'm willing to consider whatever.

I consider myself a fairly decent roleplayer, but I'm most suited for a relaxed pace, with post lengths that fluctuate pretty wildly depending on what's going on. Longer than one line but shorter than a novella, ya know? :P

If you're interested we can brainstorm up some plots, perhaps! But since I have so few characters at the moment I'll just go ahead and provide a not-solittle list (since I'm lame and haven't finished any of their profiles) and if anyone strikes your fancy we can keep that in mind when we do so. I'm open to anything from friendships to rivalries to bitter hatreds to romance.

Feel free to hit me up by message or by posting here. I'm excited!
The Main Clan
These are the most firmly tied to the FR universe in my mind. They're not so much a "clan" yet as they are a mated pair living in the Crystalspine Reaches in a lair dug out by their "honorary" third member, who is a traveler... And also a fierce mirror pack at their side. Their home is subject to fluctuations in the fabric of reality, and strange things often happen around them... think Twilight Zone or Night Vale.

Agrippa: She's a dedicated mage and student of the Arcanist, and wishes to serve his will in any way that she can. Mostly, this means mixing up strange magics that typically end up exploding in her face. As a fae, it's difficult for most other species to understand her, which is only compounded by the fact that she's also a little... off... from dealing with high-energy magic all the time. She kind of just flows with the weirdness of the world around her, never seeming to notice when things are unusual from an outside perspective. Mated to Carolan.

Carolan: The most sensitive and sensible of the entire clan, Carolan hails from Dragonhome and has his head very firmly set on his shoulders... except where Agrippa is concerned. He's head-over-heels for her, and she barely seems to acknowledge his affections most of the time. Being a tundra, he has a poor memory and can't really recall what life was like in the "normal" world, but he knows when things are off, often remarking that things "smell funny." He's grounded in reality and very kind, often the voice of reason in unreasonable situations.

Bernard: This rich, pompous snapper decided to hibernate in the Crystalspine Reaches one year. It turned out to be a bad idea, as the crystals grew over his body while he slept and he ended up trapped for a quarter of a century, sleeping. Agrippa broke him out with an explosive spell and he gave her the tunnels as thanks. He's an eccentric billionaire of sorts, and travels all over the place in search of rare and exotic artifacts and stories. Sleeping for so long made him a little bit loopy, and sometimes he loses his train of thought and goes off on random tangents.

The Mirror Pack
Originally from the clan, but travel out to kill things and bring back food. Not as well defined in terms of character.

Striga: A classic Plague Mirror who plays host to a parasitic claw. The most sadistic of the three, enjoys killing immensely.

Tamrik: Was once injured and found shelter with Agrippa and company. He now believes that he owes them a life debt and seeks to repay it. He's fierce and rash, and the most outspoken of the three.

Baasgrith: The mystery. They don't speak at all, but there's something eerie about their presence... They just kind of showed up one day and joined the pack without speaking a word.

Other Dragons
Not as firmly tied to the FR world at all, and not affiliated with the clan at all for now.

Umbriel: Their nest was subject to abnormally high amounts of Arcane magic and they came out... strange. A mixture of Spiral and Imperial, they are neither male nor female but have some qualities of both. They are a powerful mage, but also not mentally sound. They're subject to mood swings and hallucinations due to the effects of the Arcane magic on their mind. If you need a strong spell cast, though, they are absolutely the dragon for the job... though they don't work for free.

Laurien: A gentle giant, Laurien is a sweet, innocent fellow who is naive about the way the world works and easy to take advantage of. He's scared to death of becoming an Emperor one day and he'll try any stupid thing if you tell him that it'll protect him from that fate... Actually, he's scared to death of a lot of things in general.

Meeke: He's my newest and has no personality set in stone, but... I have this idea of him being a kind of servant for another dragon, so if you have anyone who's in need of an (un?)willing pawn, I might be up for something of that nature...
The Main Clan
These are the most firmly tied to the FR universe in my mind. They're not so much a "clan" yet as they are a mated pair living in the Crystalspine Reaches in a lair dug out by their "honorary" third member, who is a traveler... And also a fierce mirror pack at their side. Their home is subject to fluctuations in the fabric of reality, and strange things often happen around them... think Twilight Zone or Night Vale.

Agrippa: She's a dedicated mage and student of the Arcanist, and wishes to serve his will in any way that she can. Mostly, this means mixing up strange magics that typically end up exploding in her face. As a fae, it's difficult for most other species to understand her, which is only compounded by the fact that she's also a little... off... from dealing with high-energy magic all the time. She kind of just flows with the weirdness of the world around her, never seeming to notice when things are unusual from an outside perspective. Mated to Carolan.

Carolan: The most sensitive and sensible of the entire clan, Carolan hails from Dragonhome and has his head very firmly set on his shoulders... except where Agrippa is concerned. He's head-over-heels for her, and she barely seems to acknowledge his affections most of the time. Being a tundra, he has a poor memory and can't really recall what life was like in the "normal" world, but he knows when things are off, often remarking that things "smell funny." He's grounded in reality and very kind, often the voice of reason in unreasonable situations.

Bernard: This rich, pompous snapper decided to hibernate in the Crystalspine Reaches one year. It turned out to be a bad idea, as the crystals grew over his body while he slept and he ended up trapped for a quarter of a century, sleeping. Agrippa broke him out with an explosive spell and he gave her the tunnels as thanks. He's an eccentric billionaire of sorts, and travels all over the place in search of rare and exotic artifacts and stories. Sleeping for so long made him a little bit loopy, and sometimes he loses his train of thought and goes off on random tangents.

The Mirror Pack
Originally from the clan, but travel out to kill things and bring back food. Not as well defined in terms of character.

Striga: A classic Plague Mirror who plays host to a parasitic claw. The most sadistic of the three, enjoys killing immensely.

Tamrik: Was once injured and found shelter with Agrippa and company. He now believes that he owes them a life debt and seeks to repay it. He's fierce and rash, and the most outspoken of the three.

Baasgrith: The mystery. They don't speak at all, but there's something eerie about their presence... They just kind of showed up one day and joined the pack without speaking a word.

Other Dragons
Not as firmly tied to the FR world at all, and not affiliated with the clan at all for now.

Umbriel: Their nest was subject to abnormally high amounts of Arcane magic and they came out... strange. A mixture of Spiral and Imperial, they are neither male nor female but have some qualities of both. They are a powerful mage, but also not mentally sound. They're subject to mood swings and hallucinations due to the effects of the Arcane magic on their mind. If you need a strong spell cast, though, they are absolutely the dragon for the job... though they don't work for free.

Laurien: A gentle giant, Laurien is a sweet, innocent fellow who is naive about the way the world works and easy to take advantage of. He's scared to death of becoming an Emperor one day and he'll try any stupid thing if you tell him that it'll protect him from that fate... Actually, he's scared to death of a lot of things in general.

Meeke: He's my newest and has no personality set in stone, but... I have this idea of him being a kind of servant for another dragon, so if you have anyone who's in need of an (un?)willing pawn, I might be up for something of that nature...
Hello! I'm interested in RPing with you ' v ')//
I have quite a lot of dragons (Self-control. Gone. o(-
Hello! I'm interested in RPing with you ' v ')//
I have quite a lot of dragons (Self-control. Gone. o(-
fZVmdhk.png
@Ashewind
((Umbriel is such a gorgeous dragon I'm destroyed))

I'm still developing a few members of my Clan, but I'm really interested!
@Ashewind
((Umbriel is such a gorgeous dragon I'm destroyed))

I'm still developing a few members of my Clan, but I'm really interested!
@ashewind Hello! I'm just starting to develop my Dragon's personalities and characters as well and would love to rp with you sometime :D
@ashewind Hello! I'm just starting to develop my Dragon's personalities and characters as well and would love to rp with you sometime :D
@FalloutPrince @Galaksi @SpaceSquidz
Woo-hoo 8D. I'm super excited to talk to all three of you! I'll send you guys a message sometime soon so we can maybe toss around some ideas and hash things out.

((And thank you so much! I think Umbriel's pretty handsome myself.))
@FalloutPrince @Galaksi @SpaceSquidz
Woo-hoo 8D. I'm super excited to talk to all three of you! I'll send you guys a message sometime soon so we can maybe toss around some ideas and hash things out.

((And thank you so much! I think Umbriel's pretty handsome myself.))
I'd be interested in roping with you. I haven't made personalities for many of my dragons, but that's because I like to develope them entirely through rp or a story. I haven't had the joy though of engaging in an rp with any of my dragons yet though.
I'd be interested in roping with you. I haven't made personalities for many of my dragons, but that's because I like to develope them entirely through rp or a story. I haven't had the joy though of engaging in an rp with any of my dragons yet though.
Gek4MgE.pngninbinarycatcher.png
@Ashewind

I'd love to RP with you! Most of my dragons have fairly developed stories and whatnot, I'm just too lazy to write them down |D I always enjoy fleshing them out more, though!
@Ashewind

I'd love to RP with you! Most of my dragons have fairly developed stories and whatnot, I'm just too lazy to write them down |D I always enjoy fleshing them out more, though!
mujztc.jpg
Made by: Macabre
@Ashewind
I've been meaning to get into the RP on this site, I'd love to hash out some ideas! A decent chunk of the dragons in my lair have backstories and personalities for RP purposes, though like DragonGirl83 above me I'm too lazy to write 'em down v-v
@Ashewind
I've been meaning to get into the RP on this site, I'd love to hash out some ideas! A decent chunk of the dragons in my lair have backstories and personalities for RP purposes, though like DragonGirl83 above me I'm too lazy to write 'em down v-v
I'd totally be up for RPing with you. Most of my dragons have personalities and histories and stuff, but they're not written down here because I'm lazy. :P
I'd totally be up for RPing with you. Most of my dragons have personalities and histories and stuff, but they're not written down here because I'm lazy. :P
1 2