Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking For: Dragon RP Partners!
1 2
@Ashewind I'd love to rp with you! I've yet to make backstories about the dragons who I will be using as rp characters since I tend to go overboard and make their stories very long, but I can explain to you who has what personality if you'd like
@Ashewind I'd love to rp with you! I've yet to make backstories about the dragons who I will be using as rp characters since I tend to go overboard and make their stories very long, but I can explain to you who has what personality if you'd like
You may call me Zale. This name is from 4-5 years ago when I was young and stupid, so please disregard it. Returning to the site after about a 4 year break. Trying to adjust to everything is new. Please be patient!
@Ashewind

You've gotten lots of offers but I'm in the market for a partner.

The dragons I have worked out profiles for at Talon, Azir, Elysium, and Captain.

I'm a highly literate role playing. Most posts can be long winded if I really get into the post but I also would prefer a longer role play session. Story and character oriented over anything else - hope it's not an issue. :(
@Ashewind

You've gotten lots of offers but I'm in the market for a partner.

The dragons I have worked out profiles for at Talon, Azir, Elysium, and Captain.

I'm a highly literate role playing. Most posts can be long winded if I really get into the post but I also would prefer a longer role play session. Story and character oriented over anything else - hope it's not an issue. :(
5f5e68e3370da5fad7461cce22ab1b9b.pngad5109283b363cba9610b4bb60227997.pngdbd5fd6e012f759476ec1b9da2ce0224.png
@SherbetMoon @DragonGirl83 @leviathans @Ttiuronohon @AraneaSerket
Thank you all for the responses! I wish I had time to roleplay with each and every one of you but alas! I'm going to start with the first few that have contacted me abut if/when I have the time to start up more things I'll let you know c:

Actually, if any of your guys would be interested in a group rp at some point you should let me know. I might be able to cook something up, yeah?

@Barnaby
As you said, I seem to find myself with an abundance of offers haha. I did want to note that I'm totally down with long posts, though! I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, as I can get quite long-winded myself depending on my partner/what's going on story-wise, etc. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I'm ever in the mood for something like that, though!
@SherbetMoon @DragonGirl83 @leviathans @Ttiuronohon @AraneaSerket
Thank you all for the responses! I wish I had time to roleplay with each and every one of you but alas! I'm going to start with the first few that have contacted me abut if/when I have the time to start up more things I'll let you know c:

Actually, if any of your guys would be interested in a group rp at some point you should let me know. I might be able to cook something up, yeah?

@Barnaby
As you said, I seem to find myself with an abundance of offers haha. I did want to note that I'm totally down with long posts, though! I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, as I can get quite long-winded myself depending on my partner/what's going on story-wise, etc. I'll definitely keep you in mind if I'm ever in the mood for something like that, though!
Alright, just hit me up whenever you wanna do a rp, group or one on one!
Alright, just hit me up whenever you wanna do a rp, group or one on one!
Gek4MgE.pngninbinarycatcher.png
@Ashewind
Definitely be interested in a group RP if you get one going
@Ashewind
Definitely be interested in a group RP if you get one going
I'd love to RP with you! Its been a while since i've done roleplaying and I've been wanting to get back to it. Sorry if i'm a bit rusty .-. I'd really love to do a group RP if anyone else is up for it, I haven't done any one on one RPing, but its something i'd like to try.

Give me a ping whenever you're ready!~
I'd love to RP with you! Its been a while since i've done roleplaying and I've been wanting to get back to it. Sorry if i'm a bit rusty .-. I'd really love to do a group RP if anyone else is up for it, I haven't done any one on one RPing, but its something i'd like to try.

Give me a ping whenever you're ready!~
ijWAday.pngy3NW8md.gif
1 2