Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H/W] FR/Pokemon (AUs Gengar Code)
Okay, so I'm looking to Buy and Sell pokemon for FR currency, as well as trade pokemon. I don't currently breed for shinies as I am still working on getting pokedex complete so I can get the Shiny Charm, but any spares will be listed here under the Specials section, along with various events.

Available:
Can breed all gen 1-5 pokemon.
Can breed most gen 6 pokemon

10kt for regular Mons. 15kt for mons with a specific nature/hard to get gender (ie: Eevee, starter pokemon)

Hidden Abilities: (15kt for regular, 20kt for a rare gender/specific nature)
Protean Froakie
Speedboost Torchic
Rain Dish Squirtle
Solar Power Charmander
More to be added as I search through my collection

Vivillon Type: River (2kt for a Scatterbug, 5kt for one raised to Vivillon)

Special:
Australian Event Code: Shiny Gengar with Gengarite.
- A friend got me a Shiny Gengar Code from their local game store, however I already had one for each of my games. So I'm selling this off to someone who doesn't have one yet. However I'm not sure if this will work for people outside Australia, so I'm afraid it's a case of 'Buy at your own risk' for players outside Australia. Please remember that this has a use-by date of the 5th.

Seeking:
Aromatisse
Slurpuff

All shiny gen 6 pokemon except the following:
Goomy (Need Sligoo and Goodra)
Amaura (Need Aurorus)
Honedge (Need Doublade and Aegislash)
Vivillon (Need Scatterbug and Spewpa)
Fletchling (Need Fletchinder and Talonflame)
Bunnelby (Need Diggersby)
Okay, so I'm looking to Buy and Sell pokemon for FR currency, as well as trade pokemon. I don't currently breed for shinies as I am still working on getting pokedex complete so I can get the Shiny Charm, but any spares will be listed here under the Specials section, along with various events.

Available:
Can breed all gen 1-5 pokemon.
Can breed most gen 6 pokemon

10kt for regular Mons. 15kt for mons with a specific nature/hard to get gender (ie: Eevee, starter pokemon)

Hidden Abilities: (15kt for regular, 20kt for a rare gender/specific nature)
Protean Froakie
Speedboost Torchic
Rain Dish Squirtle
Solar Power Charmander
More to be added as I search through my collection

Vivillon Type: River (2kt for a Scatterbug, 5kt for one raised to Vivillon)

Special:
Australian Event Code: Shiny Gengar with Gengarite.
- A friend got me a Shiny Gengar Code from their local game store, however I already had one for each of my games. So I'm selling this off to someone who doesn't have one yet. However I'm not sure if this will work for people outside Australia, so I'm afraid it's a case of 'Buy at your own risk' for players outside Australia. Please remember that this has a use-by date of the 5th.

Seeking:
Aromatisse
Slurpuff

All shiny gen 6 pokemon except the following:
Goomy (Need Sligoo and Goodra)
Amaura (Need Aurorus)
Honedge (Need Doublade and Aegislash)
Vivillon (Need Scatterbug and Spewpa)
Fletchling (Need Fletchinder and Talonflame)
Bunnelby (Need Diggersby)