Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where's the PvP action at?
So, I just reached level 25, but my searches often take more than 10 minutes before I find an opponent.

Is there a sweet spot that my dragons should be to find the most fights? As well, is there any advice you can offer for a noob draco-gladiator such as myself?
So, I just reached level 25, but my searches often take more than 10 minutes before I find an opponent.

Is there a sweet spot that my dragons should be to find the most fights? As well, is there any advice you can offer for a noob draco-gladiator such as myself?
If you have a tumblr, I would suggest going in and saying you're in the coliseum. It's usually pretty slow, but people will hop on if they know there's someone else out there. Additionally, being a festival, people would much rather grind instead of pvp. Try, say, next week, and poke around.
If you have a tumblr, I would suggest going in and saying you're in the coliseum. It's usually pretty slow, but people will hop on if they know there's someone else out there. Additionally, being a festival, people would much rather grind instead of pvp. Try, say, next week, and poke around.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png