Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not given nests for breeding.
I made an account, and was not given any nests for breeding dragons. Nor the button to buy nest either. I would very much like some help from the sites staff on this, and/or possible idea's on how to fix this problem.
I made an account, and was not given any nests for breeding dragons. Nor the button to buy nest either. I would very much like some help from the sites staff on this, and/or possible idea's on how to fix this problem.
@Buttwagon: A quote from Community Manager Aequorin on this bug a few days ago: [quote=Aequorin]This issue is now fixed. So long as you have chosen an Element/Flight by now, you will have your nests. If you currently have an element and your nests aren't showing, please clear your cache. If you have not chosen an Element/Flight, you will have to do so before you have your nesting grounds. If you do not have your nests after choosing an Element/Flight, please send us a message through Contact Us using the email registered to your account and include your ID#. Thank you![/quote] Please follow those instructions, and you should be sorted out soon! I'll be locking this thread as the player is forwarded to the proper channels!
@Buttwagon:
A quote from Community Manager Aequorin on this bug a few days ago:
Aequorin wrote:
This issue is now fixed.

So long as you have chosen an Element/Flight by now, you will have your nests. If you currently have an element and your nests aren't showing, please clear your cache.

If you have not chosen an Element/Flight, you will have to do so before you have your nesting grounds. If you do not have your nests after choosing an Element/Flight, please send us a message through Contact Us using the email registered to your account and include your ID#.

Thank you!

Please follow those instructions, and you should be sorted out soon!

I'll be locking this thread as the player is forwarded to the proper channels!