Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Items not Stacking in Hoard
Does apparel stack if you have multiples of the same item? I have duplicates that appear as separate, single items.

Similarly, I have food and materials that do not stack.
  • I think one of the food items does not stack because I had >100 items and vaulted 10 items from the 99-item pile. Now I have a stack of 89 items and a separate stack of over 10 of the same item.
  • For the materials, I think it may be caused by receiving the items from separate sources: by digging and trade with Swipp.
Does apparel stack if you have multiples of the same item? I have duplicates that appear as separate, single items.

Similarly, I have food and materials that do not stack.
  • I think one of the food items does not stack because I had >100 items and vaulted 10 items from the 99-item pile. Now I have a stack of 89 items and a separate stack of over 10 of the same item.
  • For the materials, I think it may be caused by receiving the items from separate sources: by digging and trade with Swipp.
@wolphire, you can correct the stacking issue by putting the affected items in your vault and them taking them out. :D

Apparel does not stack in your hoard.
@wolphire, you can correct the stacking issue by putting the affected items in your vault and them taking them out. :D

Apparel does not stack in your hoard.
@chespin

Thank you for the tip! I'll try it out.

For apparel, that's too bad. I can see how it would make a mess if I accumulate too many items.
@chespin

Thank you for the tip! I'll try it out.

For apparel, that's too bad. I can see how it would make a mess if I accumulate too many items.