Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Questions
I have some questions that seem to have become a concern for me lately .
First of all why does it matter whether a dragon is rare or not and how can you tell.
Second what is so great about a first regeneration dragon ? Thirdly I've been grinding the coliseum and I've got way to much stuff and I want to sell it but I don't know if there is some sort of guide to price it instead of going to the auction house for plus 50 different items ?
I have some questions that seem to have become a concern for me lately .
First of all why does it matter whether a dragon is rare or not and how can you tell.
Second what is so great about a first regeneration dragon ? Thirdly I've been grinding the coliseum and I've got way to much stuff and I want to sell it but I don't know if there is some sort of guide to price it instead of going to the auction house for plus 50 different items ?
@peachykeen
1) Dragon rarity based by breed determines how often they can breed. Like Guardians, Tundras, Mirrors, and Faes can breed every 15 days. Other breeds range from every 20 days to every 35 days. Taking a look at each breed's encyclopedia entry will tell you the cooldown length.

2) Your first two dragons are special because they can only leave your lair via exalting, and you will receive nothing for exalting them. Gen 1's from Unhatched Eggs really have no special quality, other than having no parents. It's just kind of a little optional perk that some of us like having.

3) Generally items used for Swipp trades and newer items are worth more. Anything else can seem worthless depending on how you view them. Some users like to collect "useless" or "junk" items for fun. Look here to see what items are used for Swipp Trades. Those ones are usually worth looking up the prices and then selling via the Auction House or trading if you don't want them. As for an actual guide, I don't know if such one exists.
@peachykeen
1) Dragon rarity based by breed determines how often they can breed. Like Guardians, Tundras, Mirrors, and Faes can breed every 15 days. Other breeds range from every 20 days to every 35 days. Taking a look at each breed's encyclopedia entry will tell you the cooldown length.

2) Your first two dragons are special because they can only leave your lair via exalting, and you will receive nothing for exalting them. Gen 1's from Unhatched Eggs really have no special quality, other than having no parents. It's just kind of a little optional perk that some of us like having.

3) Generally items used for Swipp trades and newer items are worth more. Anything else can seem worthless depending on how you view them. Some users like to collect "useless" or "junk" items for fun. Look here to see what items are used for Swipp Trades. Those ones are usually worth looking up the prices and then selling via the Auction House or trading if you don't want them. As for an actual guide, I don't know if such one exists.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.