Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello and thank you!
My friend introduced me to Flight Rising and I have spent the week trying to get it working on my iPad. Alas, still fighting to get the Fairgrounds/Coliseum working on my iPad, regardless I am glad to be here!
It looks like a lot of hard work is going into this game and I just wanted to say "thank you!" It is looking awesome!
I look forward to the ongoing development.

Take care!
-KA
My friend introduced me to Flight Rising and I have spent the week trying to get it working on my iPad. Alas, still fighting to get the Fairgrounds/Coliseum working on my iPad, regardless I am glad to be here!
It looks like a lot of hard work is going into this game and I just wanted to say "thank you!" It is looking awesome!
I look forward to the ongoing development.

Take care!
-KA
@Kageame Welcome to the most awesome dragon site ever! :) Hope you will enjoy breeding your dragons.
@Kageame Welcome to the most awesome dragon site ever! :) Hope you will enjoy breeding your dragons.
@Kageame welcome!! I'm a newb too but its very exciting to be here :)
@Kageame welcome!! I'm a newb too but its very exciting to be here :)
@KiliDwarf & @ReigaArt - Thank you both very much! It is definitely good to be here. :)
@KiliDwarf & @ReigaArt - Thank you both very much! It is definitely good to be here. :)