Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievements and Fairgrounds
I only have run into two main problems during my short time on this site and I did wait a bit to post this.
When I play fairground games, mainly hard and normal puzzles, I get about five minutes into it before it crashes. It doesn't seem to do this with easy puzzles though, it is very unpredictable as well. I've managed to do one hard puzzle but that's it. I love doing puzzles but it is getting really frustrating to have all of the work that I've done get wiped out, especially when I've put quite a bit of time into some.
Another issue I've run into is achievements not activating. The weird thing about this is that only the treasure-related achievements are not activating, all of the other categories do. Only the 10k achievement has activated. I should have the 20k achievement, 50k achievement and the 100k achievement. This really doesn't bother me that much though, I just figured it was good to add this one. :)
I only have run into two main problems during my short time on this site and I did wait a bit to post this.
When I play fairground games, mainly hard and normal puzzles, I get about five minutes into it before it crashes. It doesn't seem to do this with easy puzzles though, it is very unpredictable as well. I've managed to do one hard puzzle but that's it. I love doing puzzles but it is getting really frustrating to have all of the work that I've done get wiped out, especially when I've put quite a bit of time into some.
Another issue I've run into is achievements not activating. The weird thing about this is that only the treasure-related achievements are not activating, all of the other categories do. Only the 10k achievement has activated. I should have the 20k achievement, 50k achievement and the 100k achievement. This really doesn't bother me that much though, I just figured it was good to add this one. :)
@BalloonKiwi

Thanks for the report. I am sorry that the server crashes out on you after minutes of hard work on the puzzles. However you are not alone in this. Right now, because it is so close to the window closing, there will be times where the puzzle server crashes. But honestly, you get the same amount of treasure doing multiple easy puzzles as you would one hard puzzle. So until the server load calms down again, I would stick to the easy - medium puzzles for now.

But the achievements not activating like they should is working fine. The devs have implemented where the achievements can take up to an hour, maybe a little longer, to grant to reduce stress on the Servers. If they haven't been granted by the next day, then please send in your concerns to our Contact Us form and they will look at it when the devs get around to it. It will usually take up to a week for the devs to get back in contact as they are still working on the site supposedly and have other forms to get to as well.
@BalloonKiwi

Thanks for the report. I am sorry that the server crashes out on you after minutes of hard work on the puzzles. However you are not alone in this. Right now, because it is so close to the window closing, there will be times where the puzzle server crashes. But honestly, you get the same amount of treasure doing multiple easy puzzles as you would one hard puzzle. So until the server load calms down again, I would stick to the easy - medium puzzles for now.

But the achievements not activating like they should is working fine. The devs have implemented where the achievements can take up to an hour, maybe a little longer, to grant to reduce stress on the Servers. If they haven't been granted by the next day, then please send in your concerns to our Contact Us form and they will look at it when the devs get around to it. It will usually take up to a week for the devs to get back in contact as they are still working on the site supposedly and have other forms to get to as well.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
Hi there, @BalloonKiwi! Thank you for your reports!

Achievements are somewhat lagged right now. They're functional, but sometimes they might not be awarded to your account for some time. You just have to be patient until the achievements eventually register. :)

As for your issue with the Fairgrounds, we have a very large (and stickied) tracking thread for Coliseum/Fairgrounds issues. You can report your disconnection troubles there so all similar reports are in one place for developer tracking.
Hi there, @BalloonKiwi! Thank you for your reports!

Achievements are somewhat lagged right now. They're functional, but sometimes they might not be awarded to your account for some time. You just have to be patient until the achievements eventually register. :)

As for your issue with the Fairgrounds, we have a very large (and stickied) tracking thread for Coliseum/Fairgrounds issues. You can report your disconnection troubles there so all similar reports are in one place for developer tracking.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png