Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi there. Beni likes plot orientated rp~
Hey all! I'm Beni, also known as Masa and Kei on various other places, feel free to call me whichever you like more. I'm genderfluid but any pronouns are fine so don't worry about using the wrong one.

I'm an illustration student in my 20's. Love drawin creatures and character design and stuff. I mostly do commission based adult furry art but maybe FR will give me a kick to do some sfw dragon stuff~

You can check me out under Masahikoko on furaffinity or Beni on weasyl.

I like lots of stuff, anime wise I like Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, music wise I like pretty much all kinds of music from classical to dubstep to metal to blablabla whatever. I mostly listen to Visual Kei or Jpop or game OST's lately. TV wise I like Grey's Anatomy and documentaries on Ancient History~ I'm also totally in love with Japanese street fashion and the look and feel of Japanese cities (the latter since I visited Tokyo this summer~) I probably sound like a class A weeaboo well I probably am haaaa. Not much of a gamer I'll be lost if you talk to me about games sorry about that.

I RP as my fursona Beni on tumblr you can find me here: http://beni-ishihara.tumblr.com/ feel free to interact with me as Beni (the blog is lonely needs interaction pleeaaasee lol)

I'm terrible at introductions and ramble sorry.

Anyway if you have any questions or wanna chat or whatever don't hesitate to talk to me! I'm nice I promise~
Hey all! I'm Beni, also known as Masa and Kei on various other places, feel free to call me whichever you like more. I'm genderfluid but any pronouns are fine so don't worry about using the wrong one.

I'm an illustration student in my 20's. Love drawin creatures and character design and stuff. I mostly do commission based adult furry art but maybe FR will give me a kick to do some sfw dragon stuff~

You can check me out under Masahikoko on furaffinity or Beni on weasyl.

I like lots of stuff, anime wise I like Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, music wise I like pretty much all kinds of music from classical to dubstep to metal to blablabla whatever. I mostly listen to Visual Kei or Jpop or game OST's lately. TV wise I like Grey's Anatomy and documentaries on Ancient History~ I'm also totally in love with Japanese street fashion and the look and feel of Japanese cities (the latter since I visited Tokyo this summer~) I probably sound like a class A weeaboo well I probably am haaaa. Not much of a gamer I'll be lost if you talk to me about games sorry about that.

I RP as my fursona Beni on tumblr you can find me here: http://beni-ishihara.tumblr.com/ feel free to interact with me as Beni (the blog is lonely needs interaction pleeaaasee lol)

I'm terrible at introductions and ramble sorry.

Anyway if you have any questions or wanna chat or whatever don't hesitate to talk to me! I'm nice I promise~
Welcome =D
Welcome =D
Hello Beni! Your fursona design is adorable ahhh
Hello Beni! Your fursona design is adorable ahhh
@hispaniola thank you! (^o^) character design is one of my favourite pass times~
@hispaniola thank you! (^o^) character design is one of my favourite pass times~