Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] LVL25, Three-Gened, Blue-Toned Coatl
[center][b]Highest Bid: @Sirrush 250k t[/b] [b]Meet Skyfall.[/b] She is level 25. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=65143&tab=dragon&did=4048090][img]http://www.flightrising.com/rendern/350/40481/4048090_350.png[/img][/url] Her genes: Aqua Iridescent Azure Shimmer Teal Crackle Skyfall has the following battle stones: [item=Scratch] [item=Eliminate] [item=Shred] [item=Rally] [item=Aid] [item=Berserker] [item=Berserker] [item=Berserker] [item=Ambush] [item=Ambush] Please keep in mind that Skyfall is [i]not[/i] Tinctured. I am able to add it at your request, but this will cost extra on top of the purchase price. I haven't, however, assigned the final level's points, so you can decide if you want to use her to train exalt fodder or to farm. [b]Auction Rules[/b] Starting Bid: 250k t Minimum Increment: 5k t End Date: 24 hours after last bid Buyer should have payment ready within 48 hours of the auction's ending. Contact me if you need more time, but 48 hours is preferred. Treasure and gems are both accepted, but the highest bid will be posted in the treasure conversion. (1 G : 350 T) [b]When bidding, please ping both me (@Eminence) and the previous highest bidder in your post.[/b][/center]
Highest Bid: @Sirrush 250k t

Meet Skyfall.
She is level 25.

4048090_350.png

Her genes:
Aqua Iridescent
Azure Shimmer
Teal Crackle

Skyfall has the following battle stones:
Scratch
Eliminate Shred Rally Aid
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush

Please keep in mind that Skyfall is not Tinctured.
I am able to add it at your request, but this will cost extra on top of the purchase price.
I haven't, however, assigned the final level's points, so you can decide if you want to use her to train exalt fodder or to farm.

Auction Rules

Starting Bid: 250k t
Minimum Increment: 5k t
End Date: 24 hours after last bid

Buyer should have payment ready within 48 hours of the auction's ending. Contact me if you need more time, but 48 hours is preferred.
Treasure and gems are both accepted, but the highest bid will be posted in the treasure conversion. (1 G : 350 T)

When bidding, please ping both me (@Eminence) and the previous highest bidder in your post.
I'll place that starting bid of 250.

@Eminence
I'll place that starting bid of 250.

@Eminence
@Sirrush Thanks for the bid!

I actually put her into the AH for 275kt, if you're interested.

If not, we can wait 24 hours and see.
@Sirrush Thanks for the bid!

I actually put her into the AH for 275kt, if you're interested.

If not, we can wait 24 hours and see.
Ahh, I'll wait.
Ahh, I'll wait.