Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Foods Gone Missing
I have been busy for the last few days and sadly hadnt been able to get on and tend to my dragons and when i got back on this morning all of my converted food seems to be missing. i have a bit of back stock so i fed them all using what i had left.

but i guess im curious as to where the food went, Is there an automated feeding installed in the site? it was quite a bit of food to just come up missing, i did a rough search in the forums for similar problems but found nothing.
I have been busy for the last few days and sadly hadnt been able to get on and tend to my dragons and when i got back on this morning all of my converted food seems to be missing. i have a bit of back stock so i fed them all using what i had left.

but i guess im curious as to where the food went, Is there an automated feeding installed in the site? it was quite a bit of food to just come up missing, i did a rough search in the forums for similar problems but found nothing.
@Shainoo there is no automated feeding. You may have accidentally converted or sold it before since there's no confirmation window on either of these choices. When you came on to feed your dragons, were they already fed?
@Shainoo there is no automated feeding. You may have accidentally converted or sold it before since there's no confirmation window on either of these choices. When you came on to feed your dragons, were they already fed?
the overall health of my dragons was down to 80%

and the problem isnt with the gathered food, the food i already had converted went missing.

When i logged in this morning the first thing i did was click the feed button, its possible that my bar was lower before i hit the button now that i think about it, i only noticed the health because my front page hadn't been fed. i don't normally have these sort of issues with this site so im leaning toward pebcak error the longer i think about it. Thank you for helping me with this issue.
the overall health of my dragons was down to 80%

and the problem isnt with the gathered food, the food i already had converted went missing.

When i logged in this morning the first thing i did was click the feed button, its possible that my bar was lower before i hit the button now that i think about it, i only noticed the health because my front page hadn't been fed. i don't normally have these sort of issues with this site so im leaning toward pebcak error the longer i think about it. Thank you for helping me with this issue.