Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Profile card
My profile card in the top right corner says I have 89 familiars and 770 achievement points when I really have 90 and 785 respectively..this has been a thing for a couple days and of course I tried logging in and out and such and not really a big deal, but odd and out of the ordinary, so a bug indeed.
My profile card in the top right corner says I have 89 familiars and 770 achievement points when I really have 90 and 785 respectively..this has been a thing for a couple days and of course I tried logging in and out and such and not really a big deal, but odd and out of the ordinary, so a bug indeed.
Annnnnnnnnd as we see in my forum post, my familiars are updated, but not the corredct achievement points, so it's all just messed up.
Annnnnnnnnd as we see in my forum post, my familiars are updated, but not the corredct achievement points, so it's all just messed up.
@LibraWings there always seems to be some lag in it updating on your forum card. Your profile say 785 so it knows the correct number, it's just taking it's sweet time to update ^_^
@LibraWings there always seems to be some lag in it updating on your forum card. Your profile say 785 so it knows the correct number, it's just taking it's sweet time to update ^_^
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
@coalescency
Thanks!
@coalescency
Thanks!