Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Higher or Lower Game
For the past couple of days I have been playing the Higher or Lower game. It is not working right...When I say the card is higher or lower, the down card does not show and I am not getting scored properly. I do not know if the down card is "higher or lower", and the play again button does not show in the box in the lower left corner. The game just skips that part and goes to the next game again not showing the down card, so I don't know if I am winning or losing. At least 15 to 20 times I am getting no score at all. I know this is not right.

Please help.
For the past couple of days I have been playing the Higher or Lower game. It is not working right...When I say the card is higher or lower, the down card does not show and I am not getting scored properly. I do not know if the down card is "higher or lower", and the play again button does not show in the box in the lower left corner. The game just skips that part and goes to the next game again not showing the down card, so I don't know if I am winning or losing. At least 15 to 20 times I am getting no score at all. I know this is not right.

Please help.
[quote name="Eraea" date="2014-09-12 13:36:14"]I am experiencing the same issue. For over 20 guesses only two were scored. Several obvious wins were missed like "higher than 2". Only adds up to less than a thousand treasure but still it's broken.[/quote] I am glad I am not the only one having issues...cuz then they tell you to clean everything, even though it has already been done. That's the first thing I do...clean. Thanks for responding.
Eraea wrote on 2014-09-12 13:36:14:
I am experiencing the same issue. For over 20 guesses only two were scored. Several obvious wins were missed like "higher than 2". Only adds up to less than a thousand treasure but still it's broken.

I am glad I am not the only one having issues...cuz then they tell you to clean everything, even though it has already been done. That's the first thing I do...clean. Thanks for responding.
Getting this issue as well...
Getting this issue as well...
Yep, I'm experiencing the same issue. I've also posted a bug report thread here about it http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1215080
Yep, I'm experiencing the same issue. I've also posted a bug report thread here about it http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1215080
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png