Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Shiny Pokemon Breeding
one of my friends snagged me a shiny Jigglypuff that i could give to one of my best friends as a favour for something, except it turns out he can't actually get the Jigglypuff to me because he doesn't have PokeBank and it's sitting in his copy of FireRed. so i have to get my own Jigglypuff, and since i have no idea how to trade offer for it.......

so has anyone attempted shiny breeding before? this is my first attempt (and i have the shiny pokemon charm) but i've heard it's really really tedious. does it actually take as long as people say? is it actually worth it? any tips for someone who just wants to hatch her friend a jigglypuff?
one of my friends snagged me a shiny Jigglypuff that i could give to one of my best friends as a favour for something, except it turns out he can't actually get the Jigglypuff to me because he doesn't have PokeBank and it's sitting in his copy of FireRed. so i have to get my own Jigglypuff, and since i have no idea how to trade offer for it.......

so has anyone attempted shiny breeding before? this is my first attempt (and i have the shiny pokemon charm) but i've heard it's really really tedious. does it actually take as long as people say? is it actually worth it? any tips for someone who just wants to hatch her friend a jigglypuff?
@marinnetta

I haven't shiny breeded myself, but using the Masuda method in Pokémon X/Y seems to work for some. Its where you breed two Pokémon that are originated from different countries. You can get them from the wonder trade. I've gotten a few japanese Pokémon with it, but haven't breeded yet.
@marinnetta

I haven't shiny breeded myself, but using the Masuda method in Pokémon X/Y seems to work for some. Its where you breed two Pokémon that are originated from different countries. You can get them from the wonder trade. I've gotten a few japanese Pokémon with it, but haven't breeded yet.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server