Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatchlings Not Growing Up (2 Months)
I have a couple of dragon hatchlings that are over two months old and haven't grown up. I didn't even think about it until I heard they're supposed to grow up after 5 days. So here's a couple links to them if you want to look at them and figure out what's going on:

Prinlu
Blau
I have a couple of dragon hatchlings that are over two months old and haven't grown up. I didn't even think about it until I heard they're supposed to grow up after 5 days. So here's a couple links to them if you want to look at them and figure out what's going on:

Prinlu
Blau
Uh5Mj36.png
But they are adult?
But they are adult?
[quote name="Ismaiel" date="2014-08-09 05:59:17"]But they are adult?[/quote] They're Hatchlings, so no. They can't be both, right? (Honestly asking because I don't know xD)
Ismaiel wrote on 2014-08-09 05:59:17:
But they are adult?
They're Hatchlings, so no. They can't be both, right? (Honestly asking because I don't know xD)
Uh5Mj36.png
Wait what the heck...they just grew up. Um. Ok, problem solved I guess! XD
Wait what the heck...they just grew up. Um. Ok, problem solved I guess! XD
Uh5Mj36.png
They are adults when I click on them. Have you allready refreshed their images? Dragonimages don't autorefresh when they grow up. You have to do that by hand. There is the little red arrow next to the dragons name in the lair view. Try that?
They are adults when I click on them. Have you allready refreshed their images? Dragonimages don't autorefresh when they grow up. You have to do that by hand. There is the little red arrow next to the dragons name in the lair view. Try that?
[quote name="Ismaiel" date="2014-08-09 06:01:55"]They are adults when I click on them. Have you allready refreshed their images? Dragonimages don't autorefresh when they grow up. You have to do that by hand. There is the little red arrow next to the dragons name in the lair view. Try that?[/quote] Wow, ok. I'm sorry. I never knew that. I guess I just assumed it did it automatically. I logged in often to see if they had grown up, but I guess it was my mistake in the end. :P Thank you for your help!
Ismaiel wrote on 2014-08-09 06:01:55:

Wow, ok. I'm sorry. I never knew that. I guess I just assumed it did it automatically. I logged in often to see if they had grown up, but I guess it was my mistake in the end. :P Thank you for your help!
Uh5Mj36.png
@Sirabell

No problem. There are still many people wondering why their Dragons image doesn't refresh. You're not alone. Glad to be of help.
@Sirabell

No problem. There are still many people wondering why their Dragons image doesn't refresh. You're not alone. Glad to be of help.
Dragons turn adults on midnight rollover of their 5th day. The red arrow only works once every 5 mins - inconvenient when you have half a dozen or more hatchies.

Faster ways to force refresh the images are:
-Have a third party view them
-Log out and view them yourself
-Put apparel or skins on them then take them back off
Dragons turn adults on midnight rollover of their 5th day. The red arrow only works once every 5 mins - inconvenient when you have half a dozen or more hatchies.

..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
[quote name="ACWN" date="2014-08-09 07:26:35"]Dragons turn adults on midnight rollover of their 5th day. The red arrow only works once every 5 mins - inconvenient when you have half a dozen or more hatchies. Faster ways to force refresh the images are: -Have a third party view them -Log out and view them yourself -Put apparel or skins on them then take them back off[/quote] This explains why they grew up the minute I posted links to them in this thread. Thank you^^ I'll know next time to click the red arrow.
ACWN wrote on 2014-08-09 07:26:35:

This explains why they grew up the minute I posted links to them in this thread. Thank you^^ I'll know next time to click the red arrow.
Uh5Mj36.png