Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | help
(pardon my english) I can't click on any button on this website while i m on mozilla firefox but it works fine (but really slow) on different browsers it used to be fine before
(pardon my english) I can't click on any button on this website while i m on mozilla firefox but it works fine (but really slow) on different browsers it used to be fine before
you might want to try the bug report forum and see if there's anything there.

id say try clearing your cache and making sure youre updated to the latest version of your browser.

if that doesnt work i'm not sure what's going on
you might want to try the bug report forum and see if there's anything there.

id say try clearing your cache and making sure youre updated to the latest version of your browser.

if that doesnt work i'm not sure what's going on
oh okay thanks will try
oh okay thanks will try
@pixiequest

FR and firefox are known not to play well together at times. I use firefox and have founf clearing my cache usually helps. Occasionally when the buttons are not working I need to go out of firefox and then come back into FR. Hope this helps.
@pixiequest

FR and firefox are known not to play well together at times. I use firefox and have founf clearing my cache usually helps. Occasionally when the buttons are not working I need to go out of firefox and then come back into FR. Hope this helps.
@pixiequest
Moved this to the Help forum. :)

Firefox can be a little difficult with Flight Rising, but don't worry - usually using a different browser like Chrome works better. A cache clear might also help.

Thanks everyone for all the advice. ^^
@pixiequest
Moved this to the Help forum. :)

Firefox can be a little difficult with Flight Rising, but don't worry - usually using a different browser like Chrome works better. A cache clear might also help.

Thanks everyone for all the advice. ^^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
it worked thanks all of you :D
it worked thanks all of you :D