Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Breath meter incorrect in next battle
I've noticed that on the final kill I make with Eliminate that completes the battle that the next battle the dragon that made the final kill will have less breath than the previous round. I've definitely noticed it when I have a full breath bar at first, but after checking it happens regardless of how full my breath bar is.

I've checked with some of my friends and they've experienced the same issue with the breath not being refunded as well on the final kill. I've tried letting the victory screen finish loading the experience bar completely as well and it seems to refund on that screen, but as soon as you start the next battle that dragon has less breath, as if it was never refunded or only partially so.

Browser: Firefox and Chrome
Error Text: None

EDIT: I did a little more investigating and it doesn't happen if I use the first or second dragons in my lineup to make the final kill, but it always happens if I use the third dragon in my lineup to Eliminate the final target.

I noticed that when I have a full breath bar (120) I end up with 85 at the next round, but interestingly enough if I have a 97 breath bar, I still end up with 85. I have more screen shots showing this if that would be useful.

Addendum: I had all three dragons with full breath bars and used Scratch to kill the last mob with my third dragon and the next round had 91 breath instead of 120. This would seem to point to a bug with the calculation for final breath if it goes over 120 at the end of the battle, but that's just my theory.

EDIT: I just encountered another another related bug that happened with my second dragon. Their breath bar was nearly full and I used scratch with them to end the battle and the next round they also had only 85 breath instead of 115/120 like it looks like they should have. I think the 6 add from Scratch would have put them at 121, so the math must have glitched and thrown them back to 85 like it seems to do with Eliminate on the final kill for the third dragon too.

EDIT: Here are some screen shots showing the victory screen with the refunded breath and then at the start of the next battle the reduction:

123mn1l.png

r075w5.png
I've noticed that on the final kill I make with Eliminate that completes the battle that the next battle the dragon that made the final kill will have less breath than the previous round. I've definitely noticed it when I have a full breath bar at first, but after checking it happens regardless of how full my breath bar is.

I've checked with some of my friends and they've experienced the same issue with the breath not being refunded as well on the final kill. I've tried letting the victory screen finish loading the experience bar completely as well and it seems to refund on that screen, but as soon as you start the next battle that dragon has less breath, as if it was never refunded or only partially so.

Browser: Firefox and Chrome
Error Text: None

EDIT: I did a little more investigating and it doesn't happen if I use the first or second dragons in my lineup to make the final kill, but it always happens if I use the third dragon in my lineup to Eliminate the final target.

I noticed that when I have a full breath bar (120) I end up with 85 at the next round, but interestingly enough if I have a 97 breath bar, I still end up with 85. I have more screen shots showing this if that would be useful.

Addendum: I had all three dragons with full breath bars and used Scratch to kill the last mob with my third dragon and the next round had 91 breath instead of 120. This would seem to point to a bug with the calculation for final breath if it goes over 120 at the end of the battle, but that's just my theory.

EDIT: I just encountered another another related bug that happened with my second dragon. Their breath bar was nearly full and I used scratch with them to end the battle and the next round they also had only 85 breath instead of 115/120 like it looks like they should have. I think the 6 add from Scratch would have put them at 121, so the math must have glitched and thrown them back to 85 like it seems to do with Eliminate on the final kill for the third dragon too.

EDIT: Here are some screen shots showing the victory screen with the refunded breath and then at the start of the next battle the reduction:

123mn1l.png

r075w5.png
I've noticed this too. However, in addition, when I have a completely full breath bar from only scratching through till I have the full bar, the moment I send an eliminate that dragon is exactly 35 less breath than the full bar. I don't know if this is a bug or how it's supposed to work.
I've noticed this too. However, in addition, when I have a completely full breath bar from only scratching through till I have the full bar, the moment I send an eliminate that dragon is exactly 35 less breath than the full bar. I don't know if this is a bug or how it's supposed to work.