Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nesting Grounds
My dragon Puffin is the daughter of Scy; but when I go to the nesting grounds their names don't turn grey in the menus, and I can breed them. (I haven't actually tried to breed them, but it usually doesn't let me even select related dragons so...)

But, if I input them into Assay Bloodlines it correctly says they can't breed.
My dragon Puffin is the daughter of Scy; but when I go to the nesting grounds their names don't turn grey in the menus, and I can breed them. (I haven't actually tried to breed them, but it usually doesn't let me even select related dragons so...)

But, if I input them into Assay Bloodlines it correctly says they can't breed.
It's a display glitch. C: If the scrying workshop tells you that they can't breed, even if you select the two in a nest and preview their babies, when you click breed it will yell at you and not allow the nest to be laid. You can go ahead and try it if you want!
It's a display glitch. C: If the scrying workshop tells you that they can't breed, even if you select the two in a nest and preview their babies, when you click breed it will yell at you and not allow the nest to be laid. You can go ahead and try it if you want!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif