Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard window trouble
When I open a window in my hoard to apply/remove a gene or something like that, I can't scroll down to affirm by choosing apply.
I use Chrome, I haven't tried in other browsers.
When I open a window in my hoard to apply/remove a gene or something like that, I can't scroll down to affirm by choosing apply.
I use Chrome, I haven't tried in other browsers.
Crazy Mad Danish Dragon
@SnigePippi
Hi!

This is a known issue in Chrome unfortunately. If you use a scroller on a laptop touchpad or on a mouse while hovering over the pop-up box, this usually makes it go down to select it.

Using a different browser for this can also help. Sorry for the inconveniences caused - but see if a scroller while the mouse is hovering over the box does help for you. :)
@SnigePippi
Hi!

This is a known issue in Chrome unfortunately. If you use a scroller on a laptop touchpad or on a mouse while hovering over the pop-up box, this usually makes it go down to select it.

Using a different browser for this can also help. Sorry for the inconveniences caused - but see if a scroller while the mouse is hovering over the box does help for you. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thank you.
I looked for this in Known issues, but couldn't find it. I'll go find my mouse with a scroller then :)
Thank you.
I looked for this in Known issues, but couldn't find it. I'll go find my mouse with a scroller then :)
Crazy Mad Danish Dragon