Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't get rid of previews
I'm not sure if this is necessarily a glitch... but I do find it really annoying sometimes. And not sure if it's just me or other people have this issue as well.

There has to be a clear cut way for closing the floating informational pop ups or previews that block access to other buttons. For example:

I was trying to sell a skin in the AH, and when I clicked on the skin the preview of it popped up. And it landed right in the middle of my screen, directly blocking me from hitting the OK button to post the skin for auction. But no matter where I clicked to get rid of it, it was still there. REALLY ANNOYING.

Maybe I'm looking for a helpful tip to close those previews as much as I'm trying to alert to a problem. Anyone who has some help or advice, thanks.
I'm not sure if this is necessarily a glitch... but I do find it really annoying sometimes. And not sure if it's just me or other people have this issue as well.

There has to be a clear cut way for closing the floating informational pop ups or previews that block access to other buttons. For example:

I was trying to sell a skin in the AH, and when I clicked on the skin the preview of it popped up. And it landed right in the middle of my screen, directly blocking me from hitting the OK button to post the skin for auction. But no matter where I clicked to get rid of it, it was still there. REALLY ANNOYING.

Maybe I'm looking for a helpful tip to close those previews as much as I'm trying to alert to a problem. Anyone who has some help or advice, thanks.