Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH suggestion
I don't know much about the AH but I would like to suggest that when searching for dragons there is an option to search for hatchlings or full grown dragons would that be something helpful to everyone? cause sometimes I just want to find already grown dragons easily so I can dress them up sooner ;U;

and also maybe a chance to find by element if you are looking for a dragon to level up and exalt. ((i'm not sure if you exalt a shadow dragon when you are air if that effects the exalting points))

or breedable, I know it is rare to find breedable dragons but it would be cool to be able to see what dragons in the AH are breedable with an option to search for it...

I don't know I just find myself wondering how much easier you can search the dragons in AH with these implemented it may never happen but... it's just a suggestion after all :P
I don't know much about the AH but I would like to suggest that when searching for dragons there is an option to search for hatchlings or full grown dragons would that be something helpful to everyone? cause sometimes I just want to find already grown dragons easily so I can dress them up sooner ;U;

and also maybe a chance to find by element if you are looking for a dragon to level up and exalt. ((i'm not sure if you exalt a shadow dragon when you are air if that effects the exalting points))

or breedable, I know it is rare to find breedable dragons but it would be cool to be able to see what dragons in the AH are breedable with an option to search for it...

I don't know I just find myself wondering how much easier you can search the dragons in AH with these implemented it may never happen but... it's just a suggestion after all :P
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=78477&p=mb

from Undel:
Quote:
As a heads-up, our programmers are working on a more refined search. Currently it performs rather poorly and makes our server cry, so we need to iron out the kinks before we can release it. It's being worked on though. :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=78477&p=mb

from Undel:
Quote:
As a heads-up, our programmers are working on a more refined search. Currently it performs rather poorly and makes our server cry, so we need to iron out the kinks before we can release it. It's being worked on though. :)
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?