Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Didn't get auction payment?
I got a message saying I sold an auction for 1 gem. I checked to see how many gems I had (639) before taking it. I took the gem, then deleted the message. I realized when I was checking my treasure amount that I still had 639 gems, NOT 640 like I should. The popup had come up saying I took the items from the message, and of course I deleted the message.

I'm just glad this didn't happen with a bigger auction! I figure that gem is probably lost forever, but is this common? Was I just super unlucky?
I got a message saying I sold an auction for 1 gem. I checked to see how many gems I had (639) before taking it. I took the gem, then deleted the message. I realized when I was checking my treasure amount that I still had 639 gems, NOT 640 like I should. The popup had come up saying I took the items from the message, and of course I deleted the message.

I'm just glad this didn't happen with a bigger auction! I figure that gem is probably lost forever, but is this common? Was I just super unlucky?
2uequ68.jpg
« Tumblr » « +3 hours from FRT »
@ScarletArcana
Hi there!

There is a slight lag with some items/currency being added to accounts after transactions. Please allow a few hours/overnight for this to correct itself.
If this still does not show your new gem value, try clearing your cache or viewing from a different browser, and let us know should your currency still be missing.

Thanks! Have a lovely day. :)
@ScarletArcana
Hi there!

There is a slight lag with some items/currency being added to accounts after transactions. Please allow a few hours/overnight for this to correct itself.
If this still does not show your new gem value, try clearing your cache or viewing from a different browser, and let us know should your currency still be missing.

Thanks! Have a lovely day. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana

Thanks for the response! I know it's not a cache issue; I've cleared my cache, and I actually accepted the payment while I was browsing on mobile, and now I'm on my laptop.

But I'll post back tomorrow I guess if it's still not there :)
@Mayana

Thanks for the response! I know it's not a cache issue; I've cleared my cache, and I actually accepted the payment while I was browsing on mobile, and now I'm on my laptop.

But I'll post back tomorrow I guess if it's still not there :)
2uequ68.jpg
« Tumblr » « +3 hours from FRT »