Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Male Wildclaw, Spring/Spring/Spring
Hello! I'm new to FR, so I'm still getting my bearings and I'm unfamiliar with all of the terms. But I'm saving money and if it's possible, I'd like to get my hands on a male wildclaw with Spring Speckle/Spring Stripes/Spring Crackle. Even better if he's from a Nature or Wind flight!

Cheers!
Hello! I'm new to FR, so I'm still getting my bearings and I'm unfamiliar with all of the terms. But I'm saving money and if it's possible, I'd like to get my hands on a male wildclaw with Spring Speckle/Spring Stripes/Spring Crackle. Even better if he's from a Nature or Wind flight!

Cheers!
@wrex

Hey, Wrex. A great way to look for dragons if you have specific colors in mind is the search feature. I just did a search for triple spring wildclaws, and there's not that many (spring is a beautiful color but not very popular sadly). You may want to contact the owners of some triple spring wildclaws and see if they can breed one for you, or maybe contact the owners of the parents of the triple spring wildclaws to see if they'll pop out another triple :3
@wrex

Hey, Wrex. A great way to look for dragons if you have specific colors in mind is the search feature. I just did a search for triple spring wildclaws, and there's not that many (spring is a beautiful color but not very popular sadly). You may want to contact the owners of some triple spring wildclaws and see if they can breed one for you, or maybe contact the owners of the parents of the triple spring wildclaws to see if they'll pop out another triple :3
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay

Thank you so much! I didn't even realise I could search specific dragon things. Goes to show how much I pay attention hahaha.
@Fay

Thank you so much! I didn't even realise I could search specific dragon things. Goes to show how much I pay attention hahaha.