Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *peeks in*
My name is Den. I live in the Midwestern United States, and will be moving a bit further south in less than a month. I am a knitter, a costumer, an artist, a writer, a voice-over artist (Amateur, but I do practice regularly), and a seamstress. I like playing with dolls, and my favorite shows include Doctor Who, and Transformers.

Science and the cosmos fascinate me, and if I had a TV and a cable subscription, I'd alternate between The Food Network and The Science Channel (occasionally going to Discovery channel when Mythbusters is on :3). I am a self-proclaimed nerd.
My name is Den. I live in the Midwestern United States, and will be moving a bit further south in less than a month. I am a knitter, a costumer, an artist, a writer, a voice-over artist (Amateur, but I do practice regularly), and a seamstress. I like playing with dolls, and my favorite shows include Doctor Who, and Transformers.

Science and the cosmos fascinate me, and if I had a TV and a cable subscription, I'd alternate between The Food Network and The Science Channel (occasionally going to Discovery channel when Mythbusters is on :3). I am a self-proclaimed nerd.
@AutobotDen

Hey there! You got some cool interests, man, do you have an etsy shop or anything? I always thought it would be super cool to be a voice actor, but I never tried :P have you worked on many projects?

I too love Doctor Who, and when I had cable I would always watch the Discovery and Science channel :P
@AutobotDen

Hey there! You got some cool interests, man, do you have an etsy shop or anything? I always thought it would be super cool to be a voice actor, but I never tried :P have you worked on many projects?

I too love Doctor Who, and when I had cable I would always watch the Discovery and Science channel :P
I do have an etsy shop, actually. I don't have anything listed at the moment, because of not really having anything completed enough to sell.

I've mainly done self-published stuff, all of which can be found here.

>.> I'm about 70% done with a season 12 scarf, as well. X3
I do have an etsy shop, actually. I don't have anything listed at the moment, because of not really having anything completed enough to sell.

I've mainly done self-published stuff, all of which can be found here.

>.> I'm about 70% done with a season 12 scarf, as well. X3