Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hellooooo ♥
I kept thinking about a more creative title, but it seems my mind couldn't come up with anything fhajhfkda orz

My name's Bárbara, and I try very hard to keep on drawing everyday /die
Also, I'm an avid roleplayer, and I love dragons! fhkjafd I came to know this site 'cause there's a lot of awesome fanarts and gijinkas around tumblr aaaaand it really caught my eye. Sadly, I've lost the first registration date.
But now I'm here 8D

Glad to meet you all, hope we have an amazing time with our dragons! ♥
I kept thinking about a more creative title, but it seems my mind couldn't come up with anything fhajhfkda orz

My name's Bárbara, and I try very hard to keep on drawing everyday /die
Also, I'm an avid roleplayer, and I love dragons! fhkjafd I came to know this site 'cause there's a lot of awesome fanarts and gijinkas around tumblr aaaaand it really caught my eye. Sadly, I've lost the first registration date.
But now I'm here 8D

Glad to meet you all, hope we have an amazing time with our dragons! ♥
Greetings :)

And who needs a creative title, when a simple hello will do :D There are lots of brilliant fanarts and fanarters, even around the forums ^.^

Hope you're having fun, and feel free to shout me with any queries.
Greetings :)

And who needs a creative title, when a simple hello will do :D There are lots of brilliant fanarts and fanarters, even around the forums ^.^

Hope you're having fun, and feel free to shout me with any queries.
@Zenelle
Thanks so much!
I've noticed there's a lot of people here that keeps on drawing, it motivates me! hfdahjkfa
@Zenelle
Thanks so much!
I've noticed there's a lot of people here that keeps on drawing, it motivates me! hfdahjkfa