Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings
Hi I'm Azrael, just joined today. A mixture of things brought me here, main one being a large sum of people on a roleplay site I'm on are here. A little about me, I like reading, writing, roleplaying, and lots of other stuff. I'm a huge nerd and enjoy all things fantasy. If you have any tips please do throw them at me I'd love to hear them!
Hi I'm Azrael, just joined today. A mixture of things brought me here, main one being a large sum of people on a roleplay site I'm on are here. A little about me, I like reading, writing, roleplaying, and lots of other stuff. I'm a huge nerd and enjoy all things fantasy. If you have any tips please do throw them at me I'd love to hear them!
@resurrectionist
Welcome to Flight Rising!

I love giving my dragons personalities and back stories, that is a lot of the reason why I love the game so much. The Lore is rich, you can read about it in the Encyclopedia or watch the little youtube clips (though they're not as lengthy are the lore itself)

I think you're going to have a lot of fun working with dragon descriptions and personalities and all that!

There is an Adopt-a-Newbie thread here that has more helpers than new users... so you can always take a peek at that to get some one-on-one help from an experienced user who wants to help someone new out!

Our community is very generous, it's unlike anything I've ever seen anywhere else!
@resurrectionist
Welcome to Flight Rising!

I love giving my dragons personalities and back stories, that is a lot of the reason why I love the game so much. The Lore is rich, you can read about it in the Encyclopedia or watch the little youtube clips (though they're not as lengthy are the lore itself)

I think you're going to have a lot of fun working with dragon descriptions and personalities and all that!

There is an Adopt-a-Newbie thread here that has more helpers than new users... so you can always take a peek at that to get some one-on-one help from an experienced user who wants to help someone new out!

Our community is very generous, it's unlike anything I've ever seen anywhere else!
1kz7OWt.png