Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] gems at 1:440
I'm looking to buy 250 gems at 1:440 ratio, which would be a total of 110,000 treasure. Please ping me if you're interested in selling. Thank you! :)
I'm looking to buy 250 gems at 1:440 ratio, which would be a total of 110,000 treasure. Please ping me if you're interested in selling. Thank you! :)
@mmp21193 I have 250 I'd like to sell. :)
@mmp21193 I have 250 I'd like to sell. :)
rats, beat me to it
rats, beat me to it
skull_divider_by_burgerphile-d6rka4x.png
@mmp21193

I can do them all for you!

EDIT: Man, some quick people today. xD
@mmp21193

I can do them all for you!

EDIT: Man, some quick people today. xD
xtVRlji.gif ZHoIQus.png CSkG6yq.gif
@KiraJacqueline Awesome! Thank you! :D I'll send you a message in just a second with the treasure.

@Vyrthur @Moonphase Someone already beat you to it. Sorry! I can ping you again once I have more treasure if you'd still be willing to sell!
@KiraJacqueline Awesome! Thank you! :D I'll send you a message in just a second with the treasure.

@Vyrthur @Moonphase Someone already beat you to it. Sorry! I can ping you again once I have more treasure if you'd still be willing to sell!
@mmp21193 Excellent, thank you!
@mmp21193 Excellent, thank you!
@mmp21193 sure. I only have 100 gems up for sale, I have a thread :)
@mmp21193 sure. I only have 100 gems up for sale, I have a thread :)
skull_divider_by_burgerphile-d6rka4x.png
@mmp21193 Please ping me as well if you need more gems -- I always have a lot of gems on hand if you need em quick! :^)
@mmp21193 Please ping me as well if you need more gems -- I always have a lot of gems on hand if you need em quick! :^)
@dieciaem thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to ping you if/when I need more, haha :)
@dieciaem thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to ping you if/when I need more, haha :)