Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crossroads treasure bug?
I just completed a Crossroads offer that had been in for a few days, trading this dragon for 15.000 treasure. Initially the treasure was taken out but I go to another page and my total is right back where it was beforehand. Is this a display bug, or anything along those lines?
I just completed a Crossroads offer that had been in for a few days, trading this dragon for 15.000 treasure. Initially the treasure was taken out but I go to another page and my total is right back where it was beforehand. Is this a display bug, or anything along those lines?
tumblr_inline_mw4tvibP9w1r01t8f.gif Tumblr | Plurk tumblr_inline_mw4tw2A8KY1r01t8f.gif
I'm experiencing the same issue. I received a CR for 11.2k just now and my total has reverted to the Pre-CR amount. O.o
I'm experiencing the same issue. I received a CR for 11.2k just now and my total has reverted to the Pre-CR amount. O.o
@Zumi

Yes, you are correct. This is simply a display issue caused by new coding that has been implemented. Initially your total is correct when trading via crossroads however it will then change back to what it was prior to the exchange. Your treasure total is correct in the database however it may take 10-15 minutes after the exchange to display properly. :)
@Zumi

Yes, you are correct. This is simply a display issue caused by new coding that has been implemented. Initially your total is correct when trading via crossroads however it will then change back to what it was prior to the exchange. Your treasure total is correct in the database however it may take 10-15 minutes after the exchange to display properly. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Excellent, thank you!
Excellent, thank you!