Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a RP
I'm new to this, and wanted to give it a shot. I really want to roleplay, but I don't know what. I'm open for anything, really. I would put myself at semi-lit, meaning I can manage paragraphs, with few mistakes once in a while.
I would prefer to use the dragons, but don't mind using my other OC's that I have wandering around my head-space.
I'm new to this, and wanted to give it a shot. I really want to roleplay, but I don't know what. I'm open for anything, really. I would put myself at semi-lit, meaning I can manage paragraphs, with few mistakes once in a while.
I would prefer to use the dragons, but don't mind using my other OC's that I have wandering around my head-space.
@boomtank

I would be happy to roleplay dragons with you :)

If you want, you go through my lair and pick out which one you would like me to play. I would prefer you pick one without any information so I can use the rp as an excuse to develop their character!

However, I'm Arcane and you're Light; any idea on how our dragons meet up? Maybe someones hunting/scavenging/whatever?
@boomtank

I would be happy to roleplay dragons with you :)

If you want, you go through my lair and pick out which one you would like me to play. I would prefer you pick one without any information so I can use the rp as an excuse to develop their character!

However, I'm Arcane and you're Light; any idea on how our dragons meet up? Maybe someones hunting/scavenging/whatever?
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
@boomtank

I'd be happy to roleplay with you. Just about anything too. Starving for some good roleplay.
@boomtank

I'd be happy to roleplay with you. Just about anything too. Starving for some good roleplay.
@LeahR95
That's always fun! And that could work, don't see why not. Any ideas if it should be on one of their grounds or in a different one, like...fire or something?

@Kleptomaniac
Same here. I have many OC's that I want to flesh out better, and role play has always been a good way to do that, along with keeping my writing ability up. Any ideas? Suggestions?
@LeahR95
That's always fun! And that could work, don't see why not. Any ideas if it should be on one of their grounds or in a different one, like...fire or something?

@Kleptomaniac
Same here. I have many OC's that I want to flesh out better, and role play has always been a good way to do that, along with keeping my writing ability up. Any ideas? Suggestions?
@boomtank

I applied and was accepted to Perish Song (post apocalyptic Pokemon) forum. But I also have non-Flight-Rising characters (feral characters in my DA gallery here). And then other fandom roleplays like Attack on Titan, Pokemon, Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc etc. Any of those strike your fancy?
@boomtank

I applied and was accepted to Perish Song (post apocalyptic Pokemon) forum. But I also have non-Flight-Rising characters (feral characters in my DA gallery here). And then other fandom roleplays like Attack on Titan, Pokemon, Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc etc. Any of those strike your fancy?
@Kleptomaniac
Sounds interesting. Ah...well. I haven't kept up with any of the newer shows, or games, so it'd have to be quite a few years back, 4 or more. And some of my OCs are more like characters in their own story, independent of any fandom.
@Kleptomaniac
Sounds interesting. Ah...well. I haven't kept up with any of the newer shows, or games, so it'd have to be quite a few years back, 4 or more. And some of my OCs are more like characters in their own story, independent of any fandom.
@boomtank

Fire lands sound fine :) Do you want to set up the thread? Or flesh out the plot a bit more?

So far we have that our dragons meet in Fire territory
@boomtank

Fire lands sound fine :) Do you want to set up the thread? Or flesh out the plot a bit more?

So far we have that our dragons meet in Fire territory
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif