Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with buttons
I'm posting this for user Laceybean (id# 45030). She has been having trouble with a lot of buttons on the site. She logged in normally this morning and bonded with about half of her familiars before things went haywire. At that point, the button for bonding stopped working; she would click on it and it would act normal, her browser (Chrome) would act like it was loading, but the confirmation that bonding completed would not pop up and the button did not change to the "has-been-clicked" appearance. She tried logging out and logging back in to see if that fixed the problem, but she wound up unable to log in, and when she tried to she had the same problem with the Logon button as she did with the familiar bonding button. She was able to log in finally about an hour ago, and she was able to gather items, but she still can’t bond with her familiars. She also cannot feed her dragons, open chests or jars in her hoard, or collect or trade anything from Pinkerton or Crim. I am posting this for her because when she attempted to make a post herself, she had the same problem with the submit button as she did with all the rest.Has anyone else had a similar issue? And if so how did you fix it?I personally haven't had any problems like this; I use the exact same browser, although my processor is Windows while hers is a Mac. I'm not sure if that's relevant to the case or not, but I felt like I should mention it, at least.
I'm posting this for user Laceybean (id# 45030). She has been having trouble with a lot of buttons on the site. She logged in normally this morning and bonded with about half of her familiars before things went haywire. At that point, the button for bonding stopped working; she would click on it and it would act normal, her browser (Chrome) would act like it was loading, but the confirmation that bonding completed would not pop up and the button did not change to the "has-been-clicked" appearance. She tried logging out and logging back in to see if that fixed the problem, but she wound up unable to log in, and when she tried to she had the same problem with the Logon button as she did with the familiar bonding button. She was able to log in finally about an hour ago, and she was able to gather items, but she still can’t bond with her familiars. She also cannot feed her dragons, open chests or jars in her hoard, or collect or trade anything from Pinkerton or Crim. I am posting this for her because when she attempted to make a post herself, she had the same problem with the submit button as she did with all the rest.Has anyone else had a similar issue? And if so how did you fix it?I personally haven't had any problems like this; I use the exact same browser, although my processor is Windows while hers is a Mac. I'm not sure if that's relevant to the case or not, but I felt like I should mention it, at least.
@DeFacto
Hi there!
Has she tried clearing the cache and cookies on her browser?
@DeFacto
Hi there!
Has she tried clearing the cache and cookies on her browser?
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I just did that and it worked! Thanks a lot :>
I just did that and it worked! Thanks a lot :>