Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | item not showing on F coatl
My female coatl, Nashira has gold burnished boots equipped and does not show up on her. Even when I try to preview it, there is nothing there.
My female coatl, Nashira has gold burnished boots equipped and does not show up on her. Even when I try to preview it, there is nothing there.
ArcanisArcanum.png
@dragonessence

Thank you for the report. This is a known issue for the Gold Burnished Boots and the Coatl breed. For more information you can refer to the tracked thread [Art] Apparel Problems. Feel free to re-post within that thread as well. Keeping all of the apparel issues in one thread will assist the artists and developers when they attempt to fix the problem.

In an effort to keep this forum tidy, I will be locking this thread. Feel free to contact me with any further questions. :)
@dragonessence

Thank you for the report. This is a known issue for the Gold Burnished Boots and the Coatl breed. For more information you can refer to the tracked thread [Art] Apparel Problems. Feel free to re-post within that thread as well. Keeping all of the apparel issues in one thread will assist the artists and developers when they attempt to fix the problem.

In an effort to keep this forum tidy, I will be locking this thread. Feel free to contact me with any further questions. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.